Cleveland/Oak Ridge

nick32

With Bradley playing at a sub-par Red Bank tonite, the game to watch will be at Cleveland High. Cleveland's girls are coming off a big win over Bradley and Oak Ridge may be the best team in teh state. I predict Oak Ridge by 15. Boys game will be a differernt story. Cleveland is worn out after three OT's Saturday, but I think CHS will prevail in a close close one. Maybe even another OT for the Raiders. LOL Everyone in Bradley County should come to Cleveland tonight to watch this big game. Should be a good one to see. Wonder if the heat will be on in the CHS gym tonite!! :confused:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be the most bitter person I have ever seen on this site. Has your life gone so bad that you must take out your frustrations on kids? The reason those girls are here and not Clinton is the negative attitudes that come from people like you. The Oak Ridge school system is so much better, coaching is better, tradition, tournaments, travel, I can go on and on. I know its been a rough year in Clinton but why must you harp on these girls not playing there. Face it the program at Oak Ridge is better and they came to get away from the one in Clinton. Winners attract winners. Move on with your life. See you February 7th.

this year has been somewhat of a bust for the chattanooga area in aaa, cleveland, bradley central, mcminn, all have been dominated by middle tennessee teams. but next year should be big for these teams, as they all bring back a lot, and middle tennessee will lose alot this year. middle tennessee is just a year or two ahead right now. the biggest suprise story in the chattanooga area is in aa, walker valley.