KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

Guest cutiger

After keeping tabs through on the Tribe through my little bros * the great posts by Bleacher Ref, Art, & Seven. I am convinced that the Tribe will beat the Hill agian in the region. It seems to me that the Tribe now, for the first time since I was workin them at Sevier Middle, knows that they are better than JC. If the Tribe won by 3 in JC with Whitson & Butch callin the game, then that means they are easily 10-15 pts better. It seems to me that the Tribe will ride this wave all the way to Murfreesboro. Holla!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsballboy

matt man hows it gonig. You need to explain to everybody how you were once a baller. And DBIndian99

why can you watch the game anymore?

man, how did you ever come up with the cousins thing? That was a good one...

Anyways, I am not becoming a D-B fan. I am extremely the opposite of whatever I am trying to say. I'm a small town guy that doesn't really care for the city that shut down his town (that would be Kingsport). Even though I spend a lot of time there when I'm in from college. This is a forum where fans/non-fans can voice their opinion, so why are so many people on here going cutthroat. Still...I have friends at D-B and I wouldn't feel horribly bad if they won state.

I'm friends with the catcher for y'all's softball team, and she's something that y'all need to keep your eye on this year (after basketball season). So does anyone know how I can get into contact with her? She went to Volunteer, but I'm not sure if I have her old number or her new one (please do not post numbers on here). If anyone knows who I am talking about please let me know.

Thank You

Guest cutiger

I will definitely be heade to State when they earn that bid next week. You wanna make that trip dbindian99? Me & T are already on it. We got NCAA 1st & second round hoop tickets in Nashville on the same weekend.

illpete hey. I know the catcher you are talking about. I can get you her number. It will take me a day or two, though.

I want wish DB good luck in the tourney. I hope you guys get matched up with Elizabathton, and you guys win. Roll tribe roll all over the cyclones!!!

if it is over my spring break which is in 2 weeks. Because I'm coming to Kingsport on my break because I am broke as a joke in GA. tired of this place and ready to get out

But anyway, for all of those people that say we can't beat Maryville, they are crazy. The one game that I saw all year and it was probably about as bad as they played all year. Billy Donovan's boy was on fire, but down low is where Maryville won the game. Wooten did not play and I thought that Morrison was the worst post player DB had ever had by the way that he played that night. He got bullied around. Apparently he is good by the way that everyone on here says. (Unless the only people that post for DB are his parents). Anyway, don't want to jinx them because DB is cursed. Good Luck to our boys and represent all of the has beens and never was.