Class of 2004 Division 1 Prospects

JimmyCash

Who has a shot at D-1 Football this year and has anybody already been offered? If so by who?

These are some I already know have been offered.

Demonte Bolden (Tennessee)

Jeff Jennings (Vanderbilt)

David Wolke

Kevin Maynard

Wilford Blowe

Tom Santi

Corey Mills

Earnest Williams

Joseph Doss

Antonio Heffner

Cody Smith

David Holbert

Levonte Barber

If there is anybody I left out please tell me? I don't want to leave anyone out. Plus if theres anybody you know that is being heavily recruited but no offers yet please tell me. Tennessee does a good job producing talent. Tennessee sent 60 to Division 1 schools last year. That's good.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calvin Bryant,Marcellus Tibbs and Walter Fisher of Hillsboro are big time studs. Had Walter Fisher played last season he would have been the top ranked prospect going into 2003. In 2001 he was the best player on the field in the 4A state title game. He was the one player Maryville could not block.

Wilford Blowe looks like a great athlete but he is no quarterback. He would be a heck of a defensive back. The hardest hit in the Hixson vs Maryville game was when Tyler Gaskin intercepted a pass from Blowe. Tyler ran torward the Maryville sideline and Blowe knocked the heck out of him. He knocked Tyler into the kicking net. I thought Gaskin was hurt badly.

Earnest Williams impressed me in the 2001 3A title game. He outran the AE defenders on a long touchdown run. You know he has speed if he can outrun the AE defenders.

Levonte Barber is a very good back. What does Cleveland have in the water down there? They always have good backs. Donte Hickey,Demetrius Fields,Stephon Woods,Kevin and Keith Cobb. What ever happened to Fields and Hickey? I went up to Fields after the 99 MHS vs CHS game and told him I want to see him in a (Ut) Orange uniform next season.He told me he hopes he is in a Orange uniform also.

Please remember folks.... just because an athlete has received a letter in the mail, or even a phone call, it doesn't mean they have been offered a scholarship. Student-athletes may even "commit" to a college, but nothing is final until national signing day and both parties can back out or change their minds. I think we are in a NO CONTACT phase of the NCAA rules at this time, so I doubt too many legitimate offers are on the table at this stage of the game. The weekly letters are real fun to receive, but they really don't mean anything! :P

Calvin Bryant,Marcellus Tibbs and Walter Fisher of Hillsboro are big time studs. Had Walter Fisher played last season he would have been the top ranked prospect going into 2003. In 2001 he was the best player on the field in the 4A state title game. He was the one player Maryville could not block.

Wilford Blowe looks like a great athlete but he is no quarterback. He would be a heck of a defensive back. The hardest hit in the Hixson vs Maryville game was when Tyler Gaskin intercepted a pass from Blowe. Tyler ran torward the Maryville sideline and Blowe knocked the heck out of him. He knocked Tyler into the kicking net. I thought Gaskin was hurt badly.

Earnest Williams impressed me in the 2001 3A title game. He outran the AE defenders on a long touchdown run. You know he has speed if he can outrun the AE defenders.

Levonte Barber is a very good back. What does Cleveland have in the water down there? They always have good backs. Donte Hickey,Demetrius Fields,Stephon Woods,Kevin and Keith Cobb. What ever happened to Fields and Hickey? I went up to Fields after the 99 MHS vs CHS game and told him I want to see him in a (Ut) Orange uniform next season.He told me he hopes he is in a Orange uniform also.

Speaking of Lavonte Barber, I have heard that the Coaches in Knoxville are happy to see that a Cleveland runningback is making the grades unlike some former Blue Raider players that commited to Tennessee in the past but never step foot on campus! :P

MICHAEL EDMISTON-QB/DB LAMAR DIVENS OT/DT... (LINCOLN COUNTY FALCONS) OF

FAYETTEVILLE TENNESSEE RECEIVED LETTERS FROM:

TENNESSEE

PENN STATE

AUBURN

VANDERBILT

ARKANSAS

OLE MISS

MARSHALL

GEORGIA TECH

GEORGIA

NOTRE DAME

ALABAMA

KENTUCKY

MISS STATE

MTSU

MEMPHIS

SOUTH CAROLINA

NEBRASKA

COLORADO

BOTH PLAYERS ARE PRE-SEASON PICK ALL AMERICAN (TOM LEMMING)

The TE/DE from Grundy County has been offered from several SEC schools and I think is leaning toward South Carolina. Adam Clark, QB/DB, from Coffee County has been being heavily recruited by Iowa, Colorado, Mississippi State and several others and I believe is probably going to attend MTSU.