Milan at Huntingdon

jaguarfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you. Milan will not outpersonell huntingdon, I guarantee it. Milan will not outspeed huntingdon, milan will not outcoach huntingdon, milan cannot outsize huntingdon, and I don't know which team is more physical but if milan can match huntingdon heads will roll that night. I like the way these two teams play, real simple basic offenses, huntingdon a little more smashmouth, and very aggressive defenses.

i think the only thing that will keep the stangs from emerging victorious at home over the dawgs is the mental factor. as long as huntingdon doesn't get...intimidated (for lack of a better term), i fully believe that they can beat milan. in other words, as long as they don't think to themselves, "this is milan, they usually beat us," i think huntingdon will win. it's all about focus and optimism.

but who cares? right now it's week 2. let's talk about this game in depth come week 7.

on your question of what kind of game this will be, this will be all out war on the grid-iron, you will not find a more physical game than this one will be, Milan has a great team, as they usually do, but Huntingdon will not let Milan come to their home field and push them around. I cannot wait until week 7 so i can see a classic live, if you dont have a game around, or you would like to see a great one, i would recomend heading to huntingdon, you wont find a better stadium to watch a game at, or a better game.