CoachT.com role call

Guest Oakland

Name: Tim Fisher

School: Riverdale 1976, MTSU 1980

Favorite Team: Eagleville, my son is the starting center and Def. Tackle

Favorite Moment: Eagleville's first win in school history, at home over Cornersvlle, 2003 in our brand new stadium.

Edited by goforthegoal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Daniel

School: Warren County Pioneers

education: 8th grade

fav. team: WCHS Pioneers

Fav. Moment: hmmm, beating Centenial and White County several years ago week 0 and 1

Name: Chris

School: Lambuth University

Education: College Sophmore

Favorite Team: Fairview Yellow Jackets

Favorite Moment: Beating state ranked Huntingdon in the 2002 playoffs and having the game winning interception. A close second is playing and blocking in the game were Aaron Cothran ran for 350 yards against Harpeth.

name:whizguy56

age(optional): ????

school and graduate year: Rutherford Rams Springfield, Florida 1999

favorite team: Obion County Central Rebels

favorite moment following your team: Watching the Rebels beat Covington last year, and watching them win their first playoff game!!!!!

Name: Daniel Maynard

Age(optional): 19

School and graduate year: White County High School, Class of 2003

Favorite team: White County Warriors

Favorite moment following your team: September 7, 2001. Livingston Academy at White Co. Warriors trail 14-0 at the beginning of the 4th quarter. They score a touchdown. 14-7. With six seconds left on the clock, they score again, 14-13. Coach Lamb tries a fake kick to get a two point conversion. It fails. 14-13. Onside kick, recovered by Sparta. Four seconds left. Ball at midfield. Hail Mary from Josh Lowery to Kyle Simpson to give us the win, 19-14.

I was at that game, the greatest comeback I have ever seen.

name:Kenny Weaks

age(optional):37

school and graduate year:Union City High School....1984

favorite team:Vols...Titans....OCCHS Rebels...Union City Golden Tornadoes

favorite moment following your team:I graduated from UCHS in 1984 and my favorite moments as a Tornado fan were watching them win 3 State Championships in basketball in the 90's...Watching them go undefeated before losing in 2 State Championship football games....Now that I have a son on the OCCHS Rebel football team the best moment was watching him get into 3 varsity games as a freshman last year and watching them win the school's first ever football playoff game last year vs Mem.Kingsbury....

NAME: Nan Duvall

SCHOOL AND GRADUATE YEAR: Forrest High School, Class of '77

OCCUPATION: Wife, Mom, Grandma, Rocket Fan and football stat keeper and scoreboard operator at Forrest

FAV. TEAM: FORREST HIGH ROCKETS

FAV. MOMENT FOLLOWING TEAM: Hummm . . .there are so many. Probably the win in "77 first round playoffs against Goodpasutre, and the win over FRA in 6 OT's in 1990?? Can't remember the year.

I can't believe I missed this thread during football season.

name: Sean

age(optional): 24

school and graduate year: 1999

favorite team: Cumberland Co. Jets

favorite moment following your team: I have to say Rhea Co. @ Cumberland Co game in 2000 we was getting beat badly for 2 years and a row and we was never in a game, we was down 18-6 at halftime and we came back and tied the game at 21-21, well Rhea Co had the ball 1st and goal at the 1, We stoped them on 4 plays so we took over with 2:38 left and the game so the first play we threw a pass over the middle and ran all the wat down to the 4 yard line, then on 4th down we tryed a field goal and missed it the next play Rhea Co ran it 80+ yards to win the game.

name: Kimberly King

age: 13 (I know i am by far the youngest on here but make no mistake, I know my football)

school and graduating year: Greenback, Class of 2008

Favorite team: Greenback

Favorite moment: Every Friday night... Espcially when i get to help my dad out in the press box (the best seat in the house)

Name: Cory "sky dog"

Age(optional): 17

School and graduate year: Science Hill High School (class of 2005)

Favorite team: Science Hill Hill Toppers

Favorite moment following your team: The defensive hold against Karns last year in a 21-18 win. The defense held strong and the crowd was going crazy, or possibly the 40-0 beatdown of South Doyle ;) (kidding)

Edited by Topper70