Gallatin has ineligible players?

GWAVE1

Fess up Green Wave if the player ineligible then you shouldn’t be too upset! I’m sure the TSSAA is not on a witch-hunt after the Gallatin Football program. They are just trying to enforce the rules and keep an equal playing field. That’s the purpose of a governing body. If McGavock turned you in then they should be commended and not bashed in this type of format. Dorris Armstrong is an outstanding teacher / coach as well as a respected Basketball Official and Baseball Umpire. I’m sure if the shoe was on the other foot everyone from Gallatin would be running over each other in their pick up trucks to turn McGavock in.

Don’t bet the house that you will make the playoffs because everyone’s figured out that Link is a ball hog and will be gunning for him.

Sorry about you luck!

First he is not ineligibile. Second Armstrong would not shake Lassiters hand before the game or after. He accused us of running up the score with 3 teamers in the game. He could have turned us in before the season started. Third, we'll make the playoffs..you watch us!!! Fourth, he does have step siblings but not biological ones. Read the above posts. Fifth Gallatin wins their games on the field.

Maybe ya'll are just jealous that some small town hicks beat ya'll city slickers EVERY YEAR. And I happen to like my truck :lol:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fess up Green Wave if the player ineligible then you shouldn’t be too upset! I’m sure the TSSAA is not on a witch-hunt after the Gallatin Football program. They are just trying to enforce the rules and keep an equal playing field. That’s the purpose of a governing body. If McGavock turned you in then they should be commended and not bashed in this type of format. Dorris Armstrong is an outstanding teacher / coach as well as a respected Basketball Official and Baseball Umpire. I’m sure if the shoe was on the other foot everyone from Gallatin would be running over each other in their pick up trucks to turn McGavock in.

Don’t bet the house that you will make the playoffs because everyone’s figured out that Link is a ball hog and will be gunning for him.

Sorry about you luck!

I will just tell you this right now im a new member and i want to say that all yall McGavock people are just jealous.And if this happenned to yall, yall would be mad as well so i wouldnt say anything about us.

:P:lol::):D

Also about this Jamison Link how is he a ball hog. Its just that hes a scrambling quarterback. Lassitter also might be telling Link to scramble when he needs to.Or thats just the play that Lassiter wants.Yall people are serioslly jealous. ANd i want this to ring a bell in yalls head. Jamison is a white Michael Vick and im not trying to be racist or anything but its very true. Hes a quarterback and he can run like the wind so yall need to quit haten our true Green Wave Pride.

Also id like to say are you saying that were hicks at anyway. Because that makes no difference and if it does us hicks (as your saying that we are) can kick yalls butt anytime we want. And lets say this McGavock sure as heck aint going to make the playoffs because there just plain our scrubby if we can beat them bad and I hope Beach kills yall.

Green WaveGeneral

Oh and why is the color not working please explain to me its not working.

All i know was this was all the buzz at HHS this morning when i got to school. What everyone has to remember is that if Gallatin files i lawsuit the chances of it being processed before the end of the season is unlikely. Its not like the TSSAA people sit around and do nothing they have things to do and its not like this case is going to jump to the top of the list of things to do just because there is a big fussy among the gallatin folk. Hate to be blunt but that is the way legal things work.

I hope the hendersonville players use this as motivation to go for a region championship. it is helpful because hendersonville would have had to win out just to make the playoffs. i expect gallatin to bounce back and win out but i couldnt tell you where that put them in the playoff picture.

These thought and comments provided by:

JOZMAN

Go Commandos

Fess up Green Wave if the player ineligible then you shouldn’t be too upset! I’m sure the TSSAA is not on a witch-hunt after the Gallatin Football program. They are just trying to enforce the rules and keep an equal playing field.  That’s the purpose of a governing body. If McGavock turned you in then they should be commended and not bashed in this type of format. Dorris Armstrong is an outstanding teacher / coach as well as a respected Basketball Official and Baseball Umpire. I’m sure if the shoe was on the other foot everyone from Gallatin would be running over each other in their pick up trucks to turn McGavock in.

Sorry about you luck!

I will just tell you this right now im a new member and i want to say that all yall McGavock people are just jealous.And if this happenned to yall, yall would be mad as well so i wouldnt say anything about us.

:P:lol::):D

Also about this Jamison Link how is he a ball hog. Its just that hes a scrambling quarterback. Lassitter also might be telling Link to scramble when he needs to.Or thats just the play that Lassiter wants.Yall people are serioslly jealous. ANd i want this to ring a bell in yalls head. Jamison is a white Michael Vick and im not trying to be racist or anything but its very true. Hes a quarterback and he can run like the wind so yall need to quit haten our true Green Wave Pride.

Also id like to say are you saying that were hicks at anyway. Because that makes no difference and if it does us hicks (as your saying that we are) can kick yalls butt anytime we want. And lets say this McGavock sure as heck aint going to make the playoffs because there just plain our scrubby if we can beat them bad and I hope Beach kills yall.

Green WaveGeneral

Calm down general...ya'll boys just go out and take care of some business. Trust me no matter the outcome you have literally thousands behind ya. Green AND Gold thousands. I hope you mention to Shipley all the support he is recieving on this board from around the state. Good luck the rest of the season!!!!

Thank you GWave1 I hope we take our troops all the way and they will sort out all of this mess.And i know right now we will kill Hunters Lane because those boys will be fired up and ready to knock some heads of.So Im sure there are many many green and gold fans out there supporting our football players especially Shipley. BUt i sure as heck will prey for young shipley and the team and im sure everybody with green and gold spirit will to.

/Green Wave General

Edited by Green Wave General