My Mr. Football Ballots....

DelTavian

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dawgman, I'm tired of seeing this...Coach Pratt wanted to continue the rivalry. Why do you think that we would want to miss out on that awesome gate every other year?...there were conflicts with both teams.

I don't know if you realize but the new school in Jackson, Liberty was put in our region, so we have 6 region games instead of 5...and after the draw...we ended up with the our last 5 games of the year being region games. We had open weeks that we wanted to play Milan, but that conflicted with Milan's schedule. So you see, it was a two way street, not just a matter of us..."wanting an easy undefeated season." But let's put this aside and hope it will work out that the rivalry will be renewed in 2005, some great games have been played over the past few years and I'm sure we are in store for many more.

BTW, DelTavian...I have seen a lot of high school football, and I haven't seen very many that run the ball like Earnest Williams. He is a rare talent. He is most definitely worhty to be on the ballot. In 4A, Cassen Jackson looked awesome in that OT thriller against Maryville. In other categories...I'd just like to throw out the name Alberto Diaz (4-6 FG, 43-44 PAT and 41 yd punt average), Junior K, Crockett Co. and David White (108 tackles, 2 for loss, and 1 INT), Senior LB from Crockett County. Just thought they were worthy of consideration.

Edited by FormerCav

When it comes to football the Mavericks of Anderson Co. don't really get enough said about them. I think that Sean Mounts is the best athlete in the state. Sean makes big plays and does what ever he can to help his team get noticed. Sean runs, punts, kicks, recieves,returns, and even goes in at quarterback. He is an excellent leader and he has a good heart. That's why he gets my vote.

Wes Moore from Obion County Central as a junior was a finalist in 3A last year as a junior had 3179 yds passing and 37 tds through the air and 7 rushing tds, completely went to a new offensive scheme this year running the double slot and the mid line option and veer and has 1156 yds through the air and 7 tds,429 rushing and 9 tds outstanding young man with the capabilities of switching from one offensive scheme to another and never missing a beat!

Michael Edmiston

High School: Lincoln Co.

Class: 2004

Position: Quarterback

Sex: Male

Height: 6-0

Weight: 202 pounds

40 combine time: 4.86

Rushing: 95-att 970-yds 12-TD 0-2pt

Passing: 74-att 33-cmp 689-yds 10-TD 0-2pt

Punting: 18-att 663-yds 36.8-avg

All of this and he's been pulled early in most of the games this season due to the score. These stats were pulled from the tennessean.com site.

Michael's 40 combine time was high at the titan camp due to a sore foot....got stepped on in the gallatin scrimmage..He can run the 4o in 45.3 easy...