macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Fanman.... you up this early on an off day??? I normally stay off, but reading this stuff has been too much fun. I will have to agree with you on the overlooking last time issue. I remember beating Macon 61-0 at their place with them getting no sniff of the end zone. When it boils down to it, their fans and players remember each of those beatings too. Coach Dyer and his staff have done an excellent job this season. However, in the end, tradition will prevail..... Smith Co. by 2 TD's.

I will be in touch with you later about riding arrangements!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game till it starts. The Owls will score early and often and will finish the game off unlike they did last time. The tigers might have trouble scoring friday night. Yes, they have a good defense, but there offense is terrible. The only way MC scores is off of SC mistakes. I am predicting a shutout of Macon County this week. The Luck stops here you little blue ###### cats.

SC 38

MC 0

This will be a good game till it starts. The Owls will score early and often and will finish the game off unlike they did last time. The tigers might have trouble scoring friday night. Yes, they have a good defense, but there offense is terrible. The only way MC scores is off of SC mistakes. I am predicting a shutout of Macon County this week. The Luck stops here you little blue ###### cats.

SC 38

MC 0

I like it,keep it up, nothing like putting fuel on an (out of control fire).

I can't hardly wait til friday nite!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a great game for the players, fans and anyone in this area to watch . Great storylines, teams and coaches highlight this game. As for my prediction, Coach Dyer and his staff have done a great job this season with their team. But I will have to go with the Owls in this one Coach Maynord and the Owls have been playing very well as of late and looked good on Friday against Portland.

SC- 21

MC- 17

5 days to go....

By the time Friday night gets here, we will all be worked up to such a point that the game may not even matter. The way it seems that everyone is playing the ballgame based on the past and not the present or the future. There is a lot of time to go between now and Friday night and a lot of things could happen. Remember Coach Dyer's wreck last week? No matter what happens, it will be a game to remember!!! You can count on that!!!

Don't look now but somebody besides me is predicting an egg. Past...Future...Right Now...What does it matter? Look MC fans...you're team is 11-1. That's no fluke. These OWLS have still have a bad taste in their mouth from the last time they came up on the hill. They are gonna knock the taste out of MC's mouth this meeting. Chalkboard Material....is not needed this week. We can say anything we want on here. It's not gonna change how bad these two teams want this. SO...GET SOME OR TAKE SOME...EITHER WAY...OWLS WIN!!

I can't believe all the crap I'm reading on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got one thing to say to the hoot Owls. When you win a game because of a fluke, it is usually by 2 , 3, at the most 7 points. When the Owls came up on the hill, they were smacked back down it 21-6. You had one good drive for a touchdown. You had the ball 1st and goal on the three yard line and had to punt. I'm not saying we will dominate you Friday night, but I am saying we will not be dominated. So in the the words of the Rock, Just Bring It!!!!!!

p.s. I would pray that your running back does not get hurt, it seems he is the only offense you have. :lol:

No, fryboy, he isn't all by any means. Our QB has thrown for 1500 yds. as well. As for the injuries, I hope everyone is 100% and ready come friday night. I don't want there to be any excuses. The more I think about, the more I think MC will have to play perfect to keep it close. LET'S GO OWLS.

BTW, If anybody wants to give the winner of the SC/MC game 28 points in east TN, You've got at least one taker. LOL Name the amt. $$$$$$$$

Edited by imallin

I could go back to the first SC/MC thread or the TC/MC thread and quote all of your posts. Your predictions of big victories over us.

Anyone who claims that MC's victories over SC and TC were flukes or that the losing team was overlooking us is showing disrespect. Fanman is worse than you, but please guys just admit that we could possibily pull an upset in this game. I'll amdit that SC can win this game. I think MC will win just like SC people think they will win, but I am not predicting a blowout like some of them are.

MC24

SC20

Who is your favorite team anyways?

You may hate us but don't disrespect us.

BTW Reid I'm not whining. I'm stating facts. We have to earn respect from the Tennessean and SC, TC fans. You do that by winning these type of games. Until we do on a consistant basis, People will always look at us as losers. Remember we don't have a Murphy unFair to promote us like SC and TC has. He all but said that SC would walk in this one last Friday. He still hasn't got the facts about the first SC/MC game right, he mistated them again Friday.

To pull an upset...you have to be the underdog? Are you?