Best Team in the State in 2003

redskins1998

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about the privates, but as far as the one through five a is concerned- Hunninton looked the best. I am not saying that they could beat any and all teams in the state; but they manhandled a very good Lipscomb team, they had a running back who set a new state championship record for yards in the game(315), and they forced like 7 turnovers... or some number like that.

ACCARP

MBA.....who can really play with a recruiting powerhouse like that? Not many in the Southeast or even the country

Your ingorance is embarrassing. Stick to what you know, and you obviously know nothing about MBA. You couldn't name one player recruited to play at MBA in the past 10 years.

As far as Huntingdon is concerned, winning 2A is great but try playing against some bigger schools and reality will hit you in the face. And whoever told you that Lipscomb would compete for a 4A state title was sadly mistaken

1. MBA

2. BA

3. CBHS

4. Germantown

5. Hillsboro

6. Riverdale

7. Franklin

8. Lincoln Co

9. Maryville

10. Melrose

11. Mo West

12. Hundington

Edited by Redtwin

I agree with yours, but I think you have to put Maryville in front of franklin. Also I think hillsboro should be 4 instead of 5.

Franlikn took Germantown to the wire. Honestly, I would put Riverdale and Franklin tied for 6 but I dont believe in ties so they got 6 and 7 respectively.