East Tn 4A Top 5 2004

CoachT junkie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will have the usual programs having successful seasons again. I think it is a little early to make a lot of predictions. Injuries, transfers in and out, coaching changes, etc. will effect all of this. 2 programs that stand out to me that will have strong seasons are Powell and Chatt Central. They will have better teams than in the past and both have been pretty good the last couple of years. I would have to tag Maryville at the top and then a lot of teams battling for positioning. Should be an interesting year.

Edited by medman

I have to agree with CoachT Junkie or Billy goat or Billy goober or whatever his true name is. I think Mo' West wins it all. Maryville will be there in the end and the road to the championship ALWAYS runs through Maryville, but Mo' West will pave its way all the way to Murfreesboro.

Now that is funny! MoWest will not run through anyone this year. They will be about 7-3 and lose in the play-offs. A normal end to their year.

FBEmeritus I don't see any reason to even play 4A this year. The TSSAA ought to just go ahead and give the gold ball to your Red Rebels. By the way if I'm not mistaken Morristown West went 7-3 last year also. I also believe that they were the ones that beat your beloved Red Rebels in the play-offs. I forgot that was just luck. I believe it is way to early to predict anything.

#1 Mo'West

#2 Knox Central

#3 Rhea County

#4 Cleveland

#5 Maryville

That's just the way it is !!!

Glad to see you finally know what classification Jefferson County is in. My top five 4A teams are.

1) Daniel Boone

2) Brainerd

3) Clinton

4) Unicoi County

5) Cocke County

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

you have got to be kidding me! boone #1???? haha thats funny unicoi??? cocke county??? all them are a joke!

Doubleplay96 you won't be laughing when D. Boone gets out their flintlock and takes out the Sheriff.

Obviously Doubleplay96 is not too bright. Maybe I can sell him that parcel on Rocky Branch Road..............you know..........with beach front on beautiful Pistol Creek.