Blount County Football Schedules

mhs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that every Blount Co thread turns into either a bunch of people blasting Maryville,or Maryville fans blasting a school who they beat? Just wondering!

I would rather you read this one from the beginning and make your own decision. Good question though.

Good question with a simple answer: Maryville fans are getting a rather horrible reputation by their actions on this board.

I'm certainly aware that Maryville doesn't host the event every year. The gate is split in fourths between all possible hosting teams (four, if you can't figure it out). Maryville, for it's tremendous effort in scrubbing it all together, gets a larger cut, and possibly even all concession sales.

And I thought D-B does scrimmage Maryville? Or they used to...? That's a pretty good fit for D-B...because that's what Kingsport people are, Maryvillians without the "612 Gold Balls at 82542893 Lawrence Boulevard".

Edited by DrGonzo

That's a pretty good fit for D-B...because that's what Kingsport people are, Maryvillians without the "612 Gold Balls at 82542893 Lawrence Boulevard".

Hey thats fine with us. Associate DB with maryville another great program with class.

Good question with a simple answer: Maryville fans are getting a rather horrible reputation by their actions on this board.

Actually 99% or Maryville posters have class, and constantly have to fight off people like you DR.Gonzo that have nothing better to do but take jabs at programs like DB and Maryville.

Edited by bud

I'm certainly aware that Maryville doesn't host the event every year. The gate is split in fourths between all possible hosting teams (four, if you can't figure it out). Maryville, for it's tremendous effort in scrubbing it all together, gets a larger cut, and possibly even all concession sales.

And I thought D-B does scrimmage Maryville? Or they used to...? That's a pretty good fit for D-B...because that's what Kingsport people are, Maryvillians without the "612 Gold Balls at 82542893 Lawrence Boulevard".

One more and I am finished with this. Once again I started this thread with a simple question. You took it as an opprotunity to start the bashing session and giving your view why Maryville is hated. And for that I am getting a horrible reputation on this board? That is rich! You have your own version of reality and I guess you have that right. Yeah I figured out it was four. Feel free to continue to doubt my intelligence though. That makes you look really smart!

Geez get some anger management or grow up. (Thats two options if you can't figure it out).

bud

I appreciate your posts. Fans like you make coachT enjoyable.

mhs

Great post. It is amazing how some of these posters act like children. I know I was proud of the way you,pepvol,STARS,Insider,FBEMeritus and a whole lot more of these Rebel fans showed their class and congratulated MOWest on their win over Maryville last year. I liked that MOWest caller on the Dewey Warren show saying that he never saw a classier bunch of fans than Maryville's. He said a whole bunch of Rebel Fans congratulated the MOWest team and their fans after their big win over Maryville.

I don't believe in bashing teams. I respect all High School kids who go out and play football. I respect all kids who put in the hard work during the heat of the summer. I don't respect idiot fans who have nothing better to do than bash teams. When those idiots bash Maryville I will give them a piece of my mind.

Well...nonetheless, I'm right about the Jamboree.

Hey Richie Marsh................ummm I mean Dr. Gonzo??? Did you go to the Stevie Bledsoe school of complete envy of Maryville???? Your dad would rip your butt off if he knew you were on this board acting so ridiculous.

Hey Richie Marsh................ummm I mean Dr. Gonzo??? Did you go to the Stevie Bledsoe school of complete envy of Maryville???? Your dad would rip your butt off if he knew you were on this board acting so ridiculous.

Well, you were close. This is Jonathan Meschendorf, and my dad would agree with me on everything I've said. Looks like somebody's been fibbin' to you! thumb

Edited by DrGonzo