Best High School Rivalry

JC4life

Many Great Rivalries have been mentioned here. Some going back quite a few years. But I have to reiterate that nothing good ever comes from a game between Marshall County and Page High School. Every year the rivalry intensifies the next years game.

Look back thru history, for many years this game's winner was the District/Region champ and until the T$$AA changed the four team format from each region into the playoffs, was the represenative in the playoffs.

Like I have posted already on this forum.This game isn't a rivalry, these two teams pretty much hate each other.

Are there other games in the state that consistently draw more than 10000 as the McCallie/Baylor game does year in and year out. Even when Baylor is consistently under .500.

True that Baylor football has not returned yet to the glory days of the past but I will correct you on the last few years being consistantly under .500. While our record has not been stellar we have only had one year under.500 in the last 6 years. While football has not measured up in recent years to the many state championships the Red Raiders have in other sports I look for Coach Massey to build a great football program for Baylor.