Maryville v.s. Alcoa

*MHSfootball*

Could you Maryville fans please stop talking about your backfield like they are just a huge threat. Antonio Byner is not good by far. He will be lucky if he could start D-3 ball if he goes to college. Tallent is a good power back straight up ,but Byner isn't a threat. He's always played in the shadows of Maryville backs and will do the same this year. Alcoa wins 14-17. Have heart fellas and knock off the top dawgs. thumb

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, rebelsraider, you are right about how even the MHS fans, don't like the way you post.

Alocaboi, please check stats before you call Antonio Byner not good, I don't know where you got that, I'm sure you probably haven't seen him play, and are just going by Alcoa students words.

Antonio is a very good player.

Good luck to both teams!

Edited by MRedRebels

gah, id hate to tick off another student, that would be terrible...honestly, do you think i really give a crap, ask the right people at school and they will tell you who i am, then you can come say something to me. Antonio is a great back, he has played very well all those yeras he has played in the shadows, and this is year to show what he has learned from McCord and Carl.

Edited by RebelRaider

i wont be hiding, when we win if you wanna come down on the field over to our huddle i will be glad to tell you who i am

825311223[/snapback]

I'm going to be honest with you Raider, you don't want to meet alcoaboi and I. You can talk all the trash you want to on here, but don't get yourself hurt in the process!! I will come and find you if that's what you want though, but don't hide from us when the upset takes place!! Alcoa 24-21! :D

1. Steroids are for apathy embracing losers. I still don't understand how NO ONE can get big and ripped without them in the simple mind's of some. Hey, if YOU can't do it, then NO ONE can, right? :D There are a couple simple reasons you can never look like me: 1. We have different parents, 2. You would never, ever committ yourself to refuse anything but the most you can get out of yourself with regards to maxing out your physical ability.

2. I don't care what FBwhatever looks like. He's still clueless when it comes to recruiting. His words have spoken volumes.

3. You Maryville fans are still as arrogant as they come. Humbling will do you all some good.

Vitavol saying that Maryville fans are arrogant is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Vitavol has told SPS posters that they were jealous of him because he was so smart,good looking,young,vibrant. He said that he was much better than everyone else in that forum. I also remember him saying that he was one of those few god gifted people that was the best at what they did. He said no one liked him because he strived for greatness. He said that a nuclear physics person who has done that job for 20 years. Give him 6 months to learn the trade and he will do it better than that guy who has done it for 20 years.

Vitavol is a joke. Pepvol exposed his hypocrisy on this thread.

Ditto Feelings for me... I'm just glad their on my side lol. You know, when it comes down to matchups, I would have to admit, and hope that others would also, that Duck is a better back. Sorry bout your luck though Raiders.

825311586[/snapback]

I don't think anyone would argue that. Duck is also one back. If he got hurt would Alcoa be in trouble? Maryville has four or five backs that are basically interchangable. You guys keep pounding it into us about these all world players you have. WE KNOW. They are good players. No one is arguing that. But we have some decent skill people too and are about three to four deep at most of those positions with little if any drop off in talent.

mhs Posted Today, 07:24 AM

I don't think anyone would argue that. Duck is also one back. If he got hurt would Alcoa be in trouble? Maryville has four or five backs that are basically interchangable. You guys keep pounding it into us about these all world players you have. WE KNOW. They are good players. No one is arguing that. But we have some decent skill people too and are about three to four deep at most of those positions with little if any drop off in talent.

i agree with you for the most part mhs , but i do believe Ryan Tallent is a step or 2 above our other backs right now . the 3 or 4 other backs after him i agree are interchangeable .

What did George Quarles have for breakfast this morning, Ron? I'm sure you've got the lowdown on that....

Pep, who's the bigger fool: The fool or the one who follows him? The truth is hard for some people to accept sometimes. "The world needs ditch diggers, too" - Judge Smails.

Ron, I said SHORT of nuclear physics...just about anything there is, give me 6 months and I'll be better at your job than you are. Less than that in a lot of cases. It's reality..and a gift.

did you strike a pose vita ?? please tell us more about how great you are , it's truly entertaining !! all of us little people love hearing about " gifted " people such as yourself .

so , i saw where your picking Maryville to win , why don't you apply that brilliance of yours to giving us all a breakdown of what you think is going to transpire ?? maybe the rest of us can better ourselves if we have greatness such as yours to shoot for ! your actually starting to become my hero ! :blink:

oh btw , about George's breakfast .... whatever it was, it was the breakfast of a champion ...... George might not be in your elite status , but he's done alright for himself .