DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FANtastic game - to steal a line from Coach Clark, if you didn't enjoy that game from either side, you might as well start watching soccer. :D

The Tribe looked great in every aspect of the game - offense, defense, special teams. And that play on the two point conversion - if that was a busted play, put it in the play book - if it wasn't, Coach Clark in a genius! I was impressed by OR, their facility, their fans - but on Friday night DB staked a claim to #1.

CONGRATULATIONS, INDIANS!!!

Bring it every Friday, boys - ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!

Roll, Tribe!

Well my name isnt CHIEF ... LOL but I can say like a man I am... we got beat. By the better team and coaches...on Friday night.

This Team always has two opponets in any close games they play. Their opponets and their coach. When the OC has a good night play calling we win the close ones, when he doesnt make good calls we loose.

AS a real fan of a team you hate see this group of awesome kids loose. But I am a fan of these young men. They played with class and heart. Another thing is if they were playing again tonight I would predict the same thing I did before this game. Any real football fan knows it could very well have been OR winning tonight.

But make no mistake about what I am trying to say here

D-B played awesome. They have a lot of big talent and big hearts. They are as dangerous as ANY team I have ever seen in High School. They were the better team and take the win tonight. No excuses no mistake.

See yall in the playoffs.

Great team and fans

It's good to see (some of the less classy ) DB fans posting the same way this year as they did after last season's DB victory over Oak Ridge because we all know how the second meeting ended up.

Most DB fans however are enjoying the win without insulting Oak Ridge. DB fans should be very happy today...the Indians sent a strong message across the state and I'm sure many Riverdale fans took notice.

Last night's game showed several areas where Oak Ridge needs to improve in order to beat Ooltewah and Soddy Daisy.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET...Beating OHS and SDHS is actually MORE important than beating DB. Also, do not be distracted by the silly talk the Owl fans will put on here. Their fans posts a lot of useless messages but their team is actually very good.

A coupke of last thoughts from Big Reno. I've heard a lot about how classy Oak Ridge is. That may well be true, but let me point out a couple of things.

#1 (From Knox News Prep Extra stats) - Gulmire scores a TD against Bradley Central in the 4th Quarter when the score was already 63-0. Why was he back in the game then??????

#2 Oak Ridge down by 17, yes 17, last night and they call Time Out with 5 seconds left, 4th down at midfield. Hummmmm????

That doesn't sound like class to me.