DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all ive heard duran duran lamon lamon well let me tell you somthing you cant win every game throwing it that (esp this friday with super heavy rain) if its not jeff co then maybe riverdale or OR which had 2 fumbles inside DBs 15 yard line in the 4th....and Danny1960 and all you other guys i didnt say jeff will hold them to under 20 points i just said that for jeff to win they would have to hold them to that give or take a few.....no one gives jeff a chance well no one gave Karns a chance last year did they Db fans so maybe Db will get what they deserve...i commend this years seniors this is there 3rd highschool coach 3rd off and 4th def (switched def cord meadows 2nd yr) as for that def they havent went up against a good power football off.....just that silly wing t junk i know Db will be ready and so will jeff as for not getting any pressure against west we only had a 3 man rush but just show up at the game theyre will be some big hits and some crazy fans just a great atmosphere and danny1960 my friend your to old to be on here im 25 and im just about to old get a life danny boy

Someone from Dobbins-Bennett called coach Euverard today asking if they could play on thursday night instead of friday night because the possibility of very heavy rain. Coach Euverard said he would not do that to his players, having to travel to and from Kingsport, then have to get up the next morning to go to school. Coach Euverard said " See you friday night".

:unsure:

Someone from Dobbins-Bennett called coach Euverard today asking if they could play on thursday night instead of friday night because the possibility of very heavy rain. Coach Euverard said he would not do that to his players, having to travel to and from Kingsport, then have to get up the next morning to go to school. Coach Euverard said " See you friday night".

825340161[/snapback]

there ya go marty, heres hoping marty can pull a little of that magic of his out of the hat and score an upset at DB

825340161[/snapback]

I wonder if Coach U had a problem with playing Sat instead of friday. I can understand him not wanting to go up on thursday,or Monday. If we can pull a game off on Sat why not do it?

Guest region4fan

Correct....no Tennesean misses that one!! Also it leaves one less day to prep for the next week's game. That means that you have to pull an all-nighter to get stuff ready. I can tell you right now....Marty isn't missing church!

thumb "DB is really rolling this year. Lamon and Duran are great and I love to watch them both, but there is a whole team there, Hayes, Nottingham, Peeler, Moten and thats just a few of the great ones. To whoever said DB defense is not very good then they haven't been to a game this year! DB DEFENSE IS AWESOME this year. I mean how many times have they rushed QB's and how many sacks have they gotten, oh yeah and look at all the fumbles caused and recovered. This DB team is the best I've seen in a few years, I look for them to go all the way STATE CHAMPIONS this year. I know they celebrated their victory over OR, but it is back to business now at practice. They are already down to business, not gonna have another Karns like last year, they won, they celebrated now on to Jeff Co. See ya'll at JFred Friday?? Thurs?? whichever night I will be there cheering my INDIANS and my son on. Roll Tribe

DB 47

Jeff Co 14

Roll Tribe Roll Scalp EM :unsure: