DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dafuture4all go ahead and tell us who you are.  go on tell us.

That way when we play friday night Ill come and pick on you a little bit and we will see if  you can back that trash up.  Which I doubt very seriously. Or maybe your one of DBs LONG TIME FANS (not) and your like really old and really have No right on here.

825341552[/snapback]

Actually us football players are the ones that really have no right on here. These boards are set up for FANS to talk about the games...

The actual TOPIC is DOBYNS BENNETT'S FOOTBALL TEAM VS JEFF. COUNTY'S FOOTBALL TEAM. Duran Ferguson is the Player of the Year in 5A. And, he has a whole Teepee full of teamates that are making it look easy for that award.

Now.... That is straght. Jeff Co. has never (not once) defeated a Graham Clark Coached Team in their History. 12 straight defeats for Dumplin' Valley in this series.....dating back to the 1993 season, if you want to hark back just a moment. Did you get the number... 12... that's a DOZEN losses in a row.

Last year was the best chance the Patriots had of stopping the TRIBE SWEEP and DB whipped the snot out of the patriots on the ROAD.

You gotta know that Jeff Co. has absolutley the slightest, microscopic chance, of winning this game. They know it, their players and their coaches know it, and especially their fans know it.

Play it Friday in the Rain, Play in Monday in the clear Kingsport skies....

DB 42

JEFF CO 6

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

hahaha this whole thing is so childish. I was gonna stay out of this, but you Jeff. Co people kill me. Everyone knows that DB is a good 4 TD's better than Jeff. County and this game will not even be close. Last year was Jeff Co. only shot at beating DB and they still got beasted by the run and the pass. This year will be no different because Duran will be hookin up with Lamon, Darrell, and the rest of the crew all night long and just when you think you might be ready (which you can't ever be), Dee and Moten will run all over you. Just face it you losers, you guys can not match up to DB. We have at least 4 players that are getting looked at by D-1 colleges, and I would say thats 4 more than you guys have. Yea you will say well anything can happen... No it cant. DB will not let them get beat by a weak team like they did last year at Karns. Every single player DB has remembers how that felt and trust me, they will not let it happen again. Face it, you cant stop us because we are much better than you at every single position and the sooner you all realize that, the sooner you will quit talkin this trash and be less embarassed come Friday night when you all are sent on back down I-81 cryin to your mom on your cell phones about how DB beat the living S*** out of every single one of you!!

Yea, I said it! And you can put that on your bulletin board, in the hallways at school, or in the boys bathroom where all yall players hang out beatin... IT DONT MATTER CAUSE THIS ONE IS OVER!!!

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!

Edited by TribeAllDaWay