DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get the rain gear out - Row Tribe!

IMO, if it was dry, keys to the game for the Indians are similar to last week:

1. Don't let Shiverdecker out in the open field;

2. O-line protect Duran;

3. Receivers catch the ball;

but in the rain,

4. Let the passing threat set up the run; and most important,

5. Mentally, the Tribe must be UP for this game. Indians must let their 4-0 record and #2 ranking be Jeff County's burden, not theirs. 

Lay one on for Coach Johnson!

Roll Tribe!

825343028[/snapback]

Anybody have any "Keys to the Game" for JC

Nice post Chomp

Ok, first off, it doesnt matter how wet it is, Duran, Lamon, and Darrell is gonna tear JC up. I know that the boys in Kingsport are fired up over this game, and they are not gonna show any mercy. Yeary, I dont care how good you are, you are gonna get a little taste of the Indian Offense tomorrow night, while Dee knocks you in the ground play after play. I wish JC would quit whinin about when the game is played cause what, you thought a day or two would help you all that much? No, you will get beat just as bad, no matter what day of the week it is played on. Duran, Lamon, Darrell, Dee, Moten, T-Notty, and especially Basedow are gonna lay the wood to the Pats Thursday night, and we wont be hearin from JC for another year, until they think they can break the streak again.

NUMBER 13 BOYS

The Tribe 49

Jeff County 14

whoa dude i havent looked on here in a while, but i just noticed that jason yeary was talkin some mad trash (JCPATRIOT) and it looks like he also spent about 10 years in the 1st grade learning how to spell. sorry buddy it still hasnt paid off. This dude better go ahead and bring a foam seat so he can get comfortable on that bench and he may as well bring a poncho so that he can be cozy on that oh so terrible ride home that all the patriot fans and players keep whining about. I have seen 8 year old girls who dont whine nearly as much as you guys. Personally i cant wait for the game to be overwith so that we wont have to ever deal with you clowns again.

DB- 466 gazillion

Jeff county- 0 because they quit so their little purdy butts dont get wet in the rainstorm.

P.S.- Terrell Davis is gonna be AFC rushing champion this year!!

oh snap.....DB versus Jeff county. this could get ugly.

DB has an offense that well have Jeff Co looking like this :rolleyes:

DB has a defense that well have Jeff Co looking like this B)

put both of those together and that equals a :) and a 5-0 record

i believe DB has won 12 straight in this series, lets just say that they are aproaching the nation of domination.

thumb

ok, jeff county? yeah, im talking to you. OK, stop whining about when the game is and BRING THE HEAT, CAUSE WERE COLD AND WE WANT IT. WERE GONNA STOMP YOUR SPINAL CORDS UNTIL THEIR OUT OF ALIGNMENT AND YOU MIGHT EVEN GET SCOLIOSIS. Ok, well now that that is off my chest, i would like to state that duran will throw for 300 yards and rush for a td tomororw, dee peeler will get a rushing td, darrel hayes will catch a td from duran and lamon will have 6 td catches for 679 yards tomorrow. No questions asked. Take it.

whoa dude i havent looked on here in a while, but i just noticed that jason yeary was talkin some mad trash (JCPATRIOT) and it looks like he also spent about 10 years in the 1st grade learning how to spell. sorry buddy it still hasnt paid off. This dude better go ahead and bring a foam seat so he can get comfortable on that bench and he may as well bring a poncho so that he can be cozy on that oh so terrible ride home that all the patriot fans and players keep whining about. I have seen 8 year old girls who dont whine nearly as much as you guys. Personally i cant wait for the game to be overwith so that we wont have to ever deal with you clowns again.

DB- 466 gazillion

Jeff county- 0 because they quit so their little purdy butts dont get wet in the rainstorm.

P.S.- Terrell Davis is gonna be AFC rushing champion this year!!

825343117[/snapback]

you can accuse jeff co of many things, but i GUARANTEE you they will not give up, DB will earn everything they get

Bout 9 hours boys!! Cant wait to hear them drums!!

Roll Tribe!!!

825343015[/snapback]

What Time Zone are you in?.... it's 11:00 P.M. now making it what 20 and 1/2 hours away...

And I'm sorry but I please quote where a JC fan was whining about the weather or anything else for that matter. And we Whine?... All you all do is sit on here and complain about us.... isn't that whining... yeah i'm whining right now, and I'm eating cheese with it, too. Everybody just let it go... talk about that wonderful sport i love so much, FOOTBALL, and stop talking about who's whining and just other nonsense... GEES.

ok, jeff county? yeah, im talking to you. OK, stop whining about when the game is and BRING THE HEAT, CAUSE WERE COLD AND WE WANT IT. WERE GONNA STOMP YOUR SPINAL CORDS UNTIL THEIR OUT OF ALIGNMENT AND YOU MIGHT EVEN GET SCOLIOSIS. Ok, well now that that is off my chest, i would like to state that duran will throw for 300 yards and rush for a td tomororw, dee peeler will get a rushing td, darrel hayes will catch a td from duran and lamon will have 6 td catches for 679 yards tomorrow. No questions asked. Take it.

825343156[/snapback]

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you state anything that could be mistaken for a rational thought. You are a classless fool, and we are all dumber for reading your post. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Come on kids, quit talkin with the wrong end of your digestive track.

Anybody have any "Keys to the Game" for JC

Nice post Chomp

825343042[/snapback]

1. Get pressure on Duran, but DON`T let him scramble. That better be the whole focus for the front 7

2. Sustain long, time consuming drives on offense, which will keep the DB offense off the field.

3. The Secondary MUST keep the plays in front of them, and they have to make sure tackles.

4. ZONE EVERYTHING OUT! The crowd, the band, and the score. So many times I have seen teams get up on DB, just to see them come right back and win.

Everything else is the what all teams have to do. Don`t turn the ball over,control the line of scrimmage, don`t give up big plays.

Sounds simple right?