Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

Try looking at the top of the polls people! Cosby is ranked #1 and they have already taken care of most of their major competition, they can pretty much cruise into the district and regional tourney and will probably get a home substate game. If that happens you can bet the Eagles will be in the Boro. Blakely is to strong inside for just about any one to handle and if people start to collapse on him you know that we can always knock down the 3ball, so good luck to any one that thinks they can handle the Eagles, but dont be suprised when we send you back home with your tails tucked! :angry:

Yoakum

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try looking at the top of the polls people! Cosby is ranked #1 and they have already taken care of most of their major competition, they can pretty much cruise into the district and regional tourney and will probably get a home substate game. If that happens you can bet the Eagles will be in the Boro. Blakely is to strong inside for just about any one to handle and if people start to collapse on him you know that we can always knock down the 3ball, so good luck to any one that thinks they can handle the Eagles, but dont be suprised when we send you back home with your tails tucked! :thumb:

Yoakum

Im not sold on Cosby, they have played a jv schedule.

Im not sold on Cosby, they have played a jv schedule.

I would somewhat agree with you (imagine that).

The toughest team they've probably played is Pigeon Forge (which is a 2A school)(the only team to beat them). Of course, from what I know PG is not very good. So, I'm not really that convinced that Cosby is the #1 team in the state.

who will be the top contender in 1A this year? What's everyone's predictions?

i think clay county has the best shot at the championship.As long as they got the guards hitting i see them winning region,and playing temple at home and beating them.I also feel rich will come big when they need it.I say pickett county gets beat by jackson county in district.Because u see at pickett county everything goes there way but wen jc and pickett go to upperman its going to be all jackson county.

I would somewhat agree with you (imagine that).

The toughest team they've probably played is Pigeon Forge (which is a 2A school)(the only team to beat them). Of course, from what I know PG is not very good. So, I'm not really that convinced that Cosby is the #1 team in the state.

I don't know about number 1 but they are a very good team. We've seen Grace, Temple, Clay, Pickett and more this year and Cosby can play with them. Their schedule looks weak but the team is not.

Write it down. MIDDLETON TIGERS

Mrbigster do not comment on this either. You have not earned the right.

Write this down mtownballer, FAYETTE ACADEMY!

and you should not comment on this mtownballer cause middleton won't get out of district!((Ha Ha)

by the way who won that coin toss for the district top seed?

Write it down. MIDDLETON TIGERS

Mrbigster do not comment on this either. You have not earned the right.

Well..I was beginning to think you might have a good team,but about 6 of us went to the Bolivar game tonight and we weren't impressed with Bolivar..Tony Tyler went with us and we talked to Kemp before the game..We thought he was 6'3..I believe he's about 6'1...I'm 5'11 and he didn't look to be an inch or two taller at the most..Even Tony commented about Kemp's height...I introduced Kemp to Tony and told him the next time he see's any of the Midddleton players..that this is the guy that is going to shoot them out of the gym..So..as far as Middleton beating Bolivar..After what I saw tonight..I can see why!

i think clay county has the best shot at the championship.As long as they got the guards hitting i see them winning region,and playing temple at home and beating them.I also feel rich will come big when they need it.I say pickett county gets beat by jackson county in district.Because u see at pickett county everything goes there way but wen jc and pickett go to upperman its going to be all jackson county.

Clay County? Friendship Christian has their number this year. What makes you think that another team won't put them out?