DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art.... what is SAD is that you are addressing such petty issues as commen opponents for high school teams that you don't have any ties to and over looking disclipin issues. Says alot for your morals! Win at all cost??? I think NOT! And by the way, you say that #1 is a major collage prospect????? Do you know ANYTHING about this footbal team other than a bunch of USELESS stats?? Get a life dude!

:angry:

Well, I know I'm going to step in some dookie on this one but here goes nothin.I cant see penalizing a player his last game at J Fred for 30 seconds of stupidity.I know what happend and have talked to some poeple (some players) included. Football is a violent and sometimes brutal sport, a pat on the back comes after you've knocked the crap out of someone and every kid handles his aggression differently.Take away #7 out last Fri. game and we lose. Im sorry to put it that way but he was the sparkplug on offense and in on75% of the defensive plays. I've watched D-B play since 1965 and havent seen a player try to win or give every ounce of sweat and blood like he has for the last 3 years. What has happened to punnishing a player in practice, or an apology to the team? Why turn your back on a kid who has never been in trouble or has had bad grades,someone you know will be in there fighting for us on every play. Yea Iknow I'm going to catch some crap on this but if you penalize #7 for 1 stupid thing he did you are penalizing the whole team this Friday night. Soddy has a great team and I'm sure we have plenty of great kids who will step up , but I' m afraid we wont be able to fill 7s shoes. I hope Im wrong.

825426473[/snapback]

:angry: What? Your afraid you won't be able to fill 7s shoes. I'm sorry I disagree. Tyler is a great player, he has brought alot to the game as always, but what he did Friday was not cool. You have #21 and Dee and Purple Hayes on offense. You have Dee, Pappas, Connerly and more on defense. I hate to see Tyler miss his last home game at DB, but there is alot of players who will step up to fill the void and Tyler will be back next week. I think it will be a hard fought game just like last week, but that is what the playoffs are all about. I pick DB to win again, 28-14 (or maybe even 28-21), but win they will. I will miss seeing Tyler play, but like I said what he did was not cool, and there are several players who will step up and get it done.

Roll Tribe Roll

thumb

thumb

thumb

"IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE!!!!!!!!"

Yeah whatever nation........All us "clowns" will be right there at J. Fred Friday night cheerin' on the Indians as usual. But I'll tell you this, If any of them old fossiels sittin' down in front of me turns around and gives me a dirty look for cheerin' to loud, Im gonna' beam 'um in the back of the head with a Pals hotdog (with chillie)

Maybe if they'ed cheer a little bit the team would be more fired up and Tyler wouldn't have to go around smackin' people up side the head.  thumb

u'all know me.........

WACO JACO

825427272[/snapback]

I think I know now where Tyler is getting his aggression from?! :P

Hey, somebody besides WaCo answer this because I'm being serious.  Is # 74 ok..somebody said concussion...?  After watching the tape I saw that hit...I think it was a block on an interception.  He did get laid out, but I didn't know it was that serious.  I wish him well and he's in our prayers.  Good luck to both teams.

By the way WaCo, did you want to see that TD catch on video?  I'll send you a link if you want.

825424104[/snapback]

Grad

74 is fine, thanks for the kind words. Butnhe DID get that bell rung! He even admitted it himself! That NEVER happens!

ROLL TRIBE

This is a point that should be addressed. 1 common opponent for DB & SD and that is Oak Ridge. DB put up 48 on the Wildcats in the ship. The Region 2 5A #2,#3 & #4 Seeds (SD, Oolteway and Farragut) combined, in the last 3 weeks of the season mind you, combined to score 48 on the Wildcats.

The point being....Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett's Offense is strong enough and has so many weapons that they forced THE Dominant team from Region 2 5A, the Cat Daddy's of Region 2 5A (Oak Ridge) to play their style of ball, even on the road, and beat them going away.

Roll, Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825427326[/snapback]

Umm actually they have 2 common opponents, oak ridge and ooltewah. soddy put up almost half of those points and only lost by 5 at the Ship. i mean if you wanna compare lets look at ooltewah and oak ridge. ooltewah lost by 7 to ya'll so by your logic they should take care of OR but they got beat by 16! hmm i wonder why that is? b/c IT DOES NOT MATTER!! none of the games this year will have any bearing on the game this friday night. which stinks for you cuz that means your team doesn't just get a win handed to them! they gotta play for it!

The first incident happen in front of the coaches on the field, the sceond happen right beside the coaches on the sideline and Clark had #7 against the fence talking to him.  The coaches knew what was going on!!

825424458[/snapback]

That is abbsolutely false and should be taken off this site