MUS VS Brentwood Academy

timbdp

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"MUS player took a cheap shot after the play was dead"

If it was a cheap shot after the play was dead then why did he not get a flag like Griffin did and don't tell me it was Memphis refs cheating against <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>.

825437631[/snapback]

You have apparently not watched the taped replay. The play was dead!

wow. to be bringing up recruiting at this point is just straight up retarded. Just shows how ignorant and classless some people truly are, since apparantly not even a Supreme Court ruling is enough for them.

But beyond all this garbage that is being brought up by people who simply want to get back at BA for their past accomplishments, I am looking forward to next Tuesday.

ok you mus fans keep talking about tyler. he'll leave your receivers on the ground just like briarcrest 2 years ago.

825439365[/snapback]

OK and I am still not sure the direction you were heading with this post nor the relevance but I applaud your effort; I really do. thumb

Anyways on a more intelligent note best of luck to MUS and BA on the upcoming game. It will be a game to remember.

BA appears to be healthy at this point. The running game is hitting its

stride. Townsend and Little are doing an excellent job on the corners

and Parker Cason is stopping the run up the middle.

With all due respect to an excellent MUS team, BA is on a hot streak

and will prevail 14-10.

From an unbiased viewpoint:

I think MUS was the most well-rounded team in the league - not by much, as the top 3 or 4 teams in the league were all roughly evenly-matched - but the Owls were a mistake-laden game away in Chattanooga from being undefeated. That being said, there are a lot of factors pointing towards BA in this game. One, the Eagles are playing in a revenge situation. Two, they are playing very close to home, versus MUS having to travel three hours. Three, they've been here before - five times in a row now, versus the first time for MUS. Fourth, I think not playing MBA for a title will be a big psychological advantage for BA (no disrespect intended here, but MBA has had BA's number in the Clinic Bowl).

Take these factors, and combine that with the fact that both teams' game clocks likely could be off with a Tuesday game just before a long holiday, and I think BA will use its big game experience and fresh legs to stave off a team that's probably slightly better on paper.

Brentwood Academy 21

MUS 13