MUS VS Brentwood Academy

timbdp

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA was exceptional at stomping the little schools back in the day, that sure is impressive. What's more impressive is BA won both of its 5A championships with its best recruiting class ever - that was when Flatt was a better recruiter than Saban and Pete Carroll. Congratulations on your seven state championships in 2A and 3A.

So <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> has only won two State Titles playing at the highest level of competition. Thanks for the clarification Wes!!

825436918[/snapback]

Well, bring all your friends and sit in the stands next Tuesday to see if they can win another.

I don't think your team is playing, so you should be free.

Who cares? We've got a state championship game in 6 days and all we can talk about is a penalty flag that was thrown a month and a half ago? Whoever wins will take home its first Super Seven gold ball. It seems like that should provide enough fodder; leave the penalty talk to the teams who are sitting at home.

Edited by WesVols

If that's the case, then Prokell certainly was an impact player against MBA.  If I recall correctly, he had 3-4 catches against BA last game.  As a side note, from what I hear, Prokell's an even better baseball player.

825437446[/snapback]

That is indeed true, Prokell has thrived on both the baseball and football fields. He truly is very athletic. I believe if he plays well, then the game goes to MUS, but if not, BA (just kidding) Brentwood will take home the gold.