Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should re-name this thread to: Idiotic comparisons, stupid fighting....

What happend to talking about the game Friday night?

825450557[/snapback]

t05-Welcome to the world of coacht, where all good intended threads turn into trashtalking.

And you guys have got to pick it up, there's only been 14 pages added since Monday! You will never get to 70 at this pace!

Sounds like to me that somebody is a little scared to go to the game now that people know you are just a little punk kid.  Everybody knows who you are and what you look like...  I may not even bother with going over there to take care of you, I may just send my daughter, but wait, you're already cookin up some scam so that you won't have to show your face.  HA! 

Now go ahead, let's hear your childish comeback.

Oh yeah, don't even know the vfanatic, it's just that everybody else realizes you're a loser too.

825450091[/snapback]

first of all, you are retarded. second of all, people have known who i am all season long, i even had a sign at the heritage game that said "I'm RebelRaider" so i dont think im trying to hide anything. and if you want to see what childish is, just take a look in the mirror man it will be staring right back at you. and if you bring your daughter over there, ill already know who she is, i think i was with her last night

Edited by RebelRaider

Let's do a little role playing here:

I now have the mindset of a typical Rebel fan, but am actually a Viking supporter.  I have never seen the Rebels play, but I am convinced they are garbage and unworthy of even playing our team.  I sit at home and have absolutely no life except for thinking up what I imagine as clever ways to make fun of next week's opponent.  Here is what I would say:

"The Rebels are worthless and don't deserve to even play us.  We could beat the Dallas Cowboys, bring them on next.  Maryville hasn't played anybody, and their region is garbage.  You guys are terrible.  That's right I haven't seen you play, and I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are other dummies who agree with me so we must be right.  We are indeed the world's greatest.  Bla Bla Bla, i'm such a loser but I think i'm soo cool.  Oh yeah, you wanna go to Hooters after the game and eat some hot wings and talk about how we can never get with such hot chicks like that, or any girl for that matter.  We're the coolest guys ever!"

825450124[/snapback]

I love maryville, but I have to say I agree. Most of the guys on here trash the opponent instead of putting up their team.

Let's do a little role playing here:

I now have the mindset of a typical Rebel fan, but am actually a Viking supporter.  I have never seen the Rebels play, but I am convinced they are garbage and unworthy of even playing our team.  I sit at home and have absolutely no life except for thinking up what I imagine as clever ways to make fun of next week's opponent.  Here is what I would say:

"The Rebels are worthless and don't deserve to even play us.  We could beat the Dallas Cowboys, bring them on next.  Maryville hasn't played anybody, and their region is garbage.  You guys are terrible.  That's right I haven't seen you play, and I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are other dummies who agree with me so we must be right.  We are indeed the world's greatest.  Bla Bla Bla, i'm such a loser but I think i'm soo cool.  Oh yeah, you wanna go to Hooters after the game and eat some hot wings and talk about how we can never get with such hot chicks like that, or any girl for that matter.  We're the coolest guys ever!"

825450124[/snapback]

TennHighRules, dont be jealous of our greatness. I know you have some insecurity about your team and yourself but that doesnt mean you have to take it out on the greatest fans on earth. I cant speak for the hooters guys cause thats not me, but it sounds like to me you have some deeper issues you need to work out other than your sorry football team.

Looking at the CoachT THS Viking 2004 schedule, it would appear the Vikes skipped their game with D B. (Sun. Oct, 3rd) Since theres a possible open date next weekend for both teams, it can now be rescheduled!

Take note, Maryville. Whomever was talented enough to alter their on-line schedule should be hired to get your school a new web site started-up.

Football Region OpponentsDaniel BooneElizabethtonJohnson Co.Sullivan CentralSullivan EastSullivan SouthTennesseeUnicoi Co. 

Tennessee Vikings

Bristol, TN

Team Home | Scores/Schedule | Roster | Stats

2004 Schedule Add Games · Format this schedule:     

Date Opponent Location Result 

Thu Aug. 26 #16 Cherokee Stone Castle W 48-14   

Fri Sep. 3 at #10 Elizabethton R  W 35-3   

Fri Sep. 10 Science Hill  W 49-14   

Thu Sep. 16 Daniel Boone R  W 54-6   

Fri Sep. 24 at Virginia High  W 40-12   

Thu Sep. 30 at Unicoi Co. R  W 57-0   

Sun Oct. 3 #1 Dobyns Bennett bristol Score? 

Sun Oct. 3 #1 Dobyns Bennett bristol Score? 

Fri Oct. 8 #12 Sullivan South R  W 52-7   

Fri Oct. 15 at Sullivan Central R  W 42-0   

Fri Oct. 22 at #19 Johnson Co. R  W 43-14   

Fri Oct. 29 #8 Sullivan East R  W 54-0   

Fri Nov. 5 Morristown West  W 17-6   

Fri Nov. 12 #12 Sullivan South  W 31-17   

Fri Nov. 19 #10 Elizabethton  W 35-18   

Fri Nov. 26 at #2 Maryville   

Strength Rank: 1st

Schedule Rank: 6th

» Analyze this schedule Overall Record: 13-0 

Region Record: 7-0   

Contributors to this schedule: bigpoppa31, enall, utsports24, TNStars, WGRV, boonebaseballpaguy, coachh17, omega47, ru4mocs, sagaroo, treasgal, and coacht.

825450624[/snapback]

People can easily add games to schedules on CoachT. I, myself, have added almost the entire Sullivan East Basketball Schedule on to CoachT.

They never played DB Indians this year.

As for the website, I like it, but I would prefer it to be in PHP format.