Boyd Buchanan vs Coalfield

reaction

krp (kinda really perturbed), sorry to get those pink panties of yours in a wad. South Pitt has great tradition, one of the top programs in Class A over the course of 35 years of TSSAA playoff history, but they don't have it this year. I know it must be hard sitting at home and watching some other schools get their due, but that is just the way it is. Am I predicting a Coalfield win over Boyd? Nope. Am I proud of what the Jackets have accomplished this season? Heck yeah. Boyd should win this game. They are a private school power in football right now, but Coalfield can play some football too. So you can bet they are going to go down to Chattanooga and give it their best shot, and if they get beat, no excuses will be made. They will have just lost to a better team. So sorry that you get too perturbed. And yes, I'm not the one to shy away from being right or wrong, I take criticism with a grain of salt and I will, Lord willing, be here the day after. Either celebrating a monumental win for Coalfield or congratulating Boyd-Buchanan. In the meantime, go watch South Pitt practice basketball, or better yet, go make sure they are getting the proper teaching to be eligible to play next year. Cause Lord knows we don't want any more excuses next year from the school that recruits from three different states. :D

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was going to talk a little but it seems that KingB, CYJacket, & Mr.Ro are taking care of that. As for Coalfields chances in this ballgame well if u read what Boyd folks have to say than they are very slim but I dont believe everything I read so I think we have a great chance if they (CHS) come out playing like they did in the first half at Greenback we will be alright.

Talk of chartering a bus, may not happen though. Expect a huge crowd. This team plays for themselves, their school, and a very tight knit all American Community.

Boyd plays for who? The college scouts. v :blink:

825446021[/snapback]

this one will be for the many alumni that will be back due to thanksgiving break..like myself.. :P

dont forget ur chairs..pass on the word..u will be real disappointed in the visiting side stands..u will get a good view of the swamp from them though thumb

im ready to see this game havent seen one since goodpasture on homecoming..

this one will be for the many alumni that will be back due to thanksgiving break..like myself.. :blink:

dont forget ur chairs..pass on the word..u will be real disappointed in the visiting side stands..u will get a good view of the swamp from them though  thumb

im ready to see this game havent seen one since goodpasture on homecoming..

825446047[/snapback]

Is there a hill on the visitor's side? Most people will not be able to see if they sit in lawn chairs because we have a huge fence running population. Unaka had a nice hill to stand and sit on to see the game.

Boyd has a great football team.  They should beat Coalfield.  I hope that all of this trash talk is between adults and none of the players.  I saw enough mouth running and fighting over the weekend in sports.  Let the student athletes play ball and decide the game on the field.  Good luck to both teams.

825446154[/snapback]

Dalefan,

You know we aint adults. The Coalfield side has already conceded to BBU. We just say it won't be as bad as they think it will be. :blink:

I want to say congrats to both Coalfield and BBS on a fine year. However, as far as my predictions go, I think that Coalfields season ends in Chatt. I believe that BBS is too fundamentally sound in all positions, as well as so well coached that I just don't believe they will allow Coalfield to get anything going. I think BBS will probably win by about 20.

ACCARP

listen CYjacket, I have read your useless, pointless, redundant post for 3 days now and none of them make a bit of sense. Your point around page 3 about Matt Peardon looks like any other 1a running back is rediculous. How many tail backs has Coalfield faced with over 2,000 yards again? How many tail backs have you faced that have enough talent to hold the Chattanooga city rushing record? How many Mr. Football finalist do yall shut down on a regular basis again? And reoccuring point about Boyd playing a weak schedule is rediculous. Let's not forget no matter what the teams records are, 6 teams are 2a or higher and Boyd absolutley drilled every single one of them with the exception of Baylor. O and speaking of Baylor, you said boyd didn't "hang" with Baylor. I'm not sure what your idea of "hang" with is bc I believe Baylor will be the first ones to tell you that Boyd "hung" with them. And speaking of hanging with a team, let's talk about Coalfield getting beat by Midway 21-0. Do you think yall "hung" with them. I can't till Boyd drills coalfield. I mean getting to the 1a state championship 3 years in a row will be pretty cool, but having the satisfaction of you being wrong will be pretty close. I can't wait. Congradulations on making it this deep in the playoffs, but don't make plans on making it to your 2nd home, MTSU. And if I was you, I'd probably would save my money and just listen to the game from home. Have fun watching some of the most boring football ever next year when all the good teams( DCA, CPA, Boyd, JCS, USJ) are all gone.

Jacket Nation, Kaz here. I am going to pick the Bucs for one reason only, you have proved me wrong for two straight weeks! BB, your going to have to contend with a RB that, like Matt "God" Peardon, is quick as spit on a skillet. He, too, has rushed for over 2,000 yards if I'm not mistaken. Coalfield, you have to contend for 4 quarters, the pressure is on the Bucs. Everyone and there uncle thinks they will take this one, but then Goliath thought the same think. Best of luck, and I think the MP with the most yardage will fulfill their teams destiny! :lol::D