Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

I was unable to go to the game. What did these signs say. Yet again i am sorry for the fans behavior.

825454343[/snapback]

It said something about price of a ticket...beating the father in 2003...beating the son in 2004...priceless. What a bush league comment. It's a wonder they got out of here...if they did. :)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Owls on a great season. Good Luck to the Seniors whatever you do in life I'm sure you will be winners. This team really has been exciting to watch these past few weeks. You displayed what kind of character and sportsmanship this town has and should be commended greatly. I can't wait until next year to see the Owls play. It sure has been fun for me.

Well that explains why they kept throwing the ball. They sure couldn't run it on SC. Your team wasn't very impressive to me other than the speed at wide outs. The td before the first half ended (the play before) your receiver was a mile out of bounds. I was standing right beside the person that filmed the game and she replayed it at the half and he was out but the ref missed it. That turned the game back around to Fulton. Just mins before SC burnt Fulton for a 65 or 70 yd pass and took a 6 to 0 lead.

825454315[/snapback]

Finally. I have been saying all year that teams shouldn't even bother trying to run the ball on Smith County. In the Trousdale game the Jackets converted several big third downs by going to the air. Portland had 126 yards passing in their last game and about 100 of that was in the 4th quarter when they finally realized to throw the ball. Fulton had some big plays in the passing game. Does anyone know where I can find a box score online?

Did Smith County go to a different kicker? I wasn't at the game. I know that they have been awful on xpat's this year. I heard a guy on the sideline say that they were around 50% on xpats this year.

steelcityroller....You have been saying to beat the Owls...you have to pass the ball. It doesn't hurt when a Fulton team comes to play with two of the best receivers in TN.....Any classification!!! Best of luck luck next week Falcons!!! Your skill position players are for real!!!

Winningest group of Smith County Seniors.....I am so proud of all of you Senior Owls!!! It's been a privelage for me to get to watch you play for four years!!! You guys define what the words Team, Heart & Determination are all about!!!

Underclassmen Owls.....It's your turn now!!! Make these Seniors proud of you the next couple of years!!!

HOW BOUT THEM OWLS!!!

Antwan you are right the sign was classless, about as classless as you getting on here and calling Macon County one year wonders and stuff like that. To all the Smith County players and coaches great run!!! To all the Smith County fans that have run their mouths all week you still don't know do you? I even heard some Smith County fans saying that coaching got them beat! LOL! Antwan maybe if you would just keep your mouth shut sometimes, it wouldn't pee people off (Fulton) and they would have just run the clock out instead of passing when the game was over. Once again congratulations to all the Smith County coaches and players! You put together a great gameplan, but Fulton had too many weapons. Fulton is beatable, their line is mediocore at best but you have to stop the big play to beat them. I hope Greenbrier can do it, but I doubt it.

Antwan you are right the sign was classless, about as classless as you getting on here and calling Macon County one year wonders and stuff like that.  To all the Smith County players and coaches great run!!!  To all the Smith County fans that have run their mouths all week you still don't know do you?  I even heard some Smith County fans saying that coaching got them beat!  LOL! Antwan maybe if you would just keep your mouth shut sometimes, it wouldn't pee people off (Fulton) and they would have just run the clock out instead of passing when the game was over.  Once again congratulations to all the Smith County coaches and players!  You put together a great gameplan, but Fulton had too many weapons.  Fulton is beatable, their line is mediocore at best but you have to stop the big play to beat them.  I hope Greenbrier can do it, but I doubt it.

825454473[/snapback]