Obion County @ Martin Westview

treefitty74

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Spencer shows up with the game plan :lol:  and tries to hold it.  I will predict Westview 81 and Obion Co 63.

825481984[/snapback]

I agree. The lady Chargers have been plaing incredible basketball here as of late. I don't think the rebels will be able to adjust to the defense and I don't think they will be able to stop the offensive attack of the chargers. Look for Bellamy to crank it up another notch.

Smothering defense and an offense that takes a shot within 15 seconds of beginning possesion of the ball - Westview is a tough opponent for which to prepare.

Obion County Central will need to run with them in order to avoid the in your face half court offense. The Lady Rebels young lineup will get tested Tuesday night.

Should be a good one...good luck to both teams.

yeah chasd they really struggled against dburg

they only had 60 points to start the 4th quarter and a 20 point lead

sounds like you got some bad info cause i sure know you weren't there. if you were, you would know WHICH team wilted under the pressure that nite

erin, that is the funniest post i've ever read --- "they can't dribble, pass, or guard anybody, but their pretty good" - you need to 'just say no', your killing your brain cells

and magid you 'just need to say no' too

westview blew out JC and JC blew your gals out so it is gonna get real ugly, real fast if SC plays Westview

just like this game between westview and OC

OC hasn't played anyone, halls?, brighton?, and upperman at the challenge was the worst 7AA team

don't get me wrong they are gonna be good, but when a train is coming, you just gotta get off the tracks

all you dreamers for an OC win will definitely wake up tomorrow nite

Westview 76, OC 50

Unless Spencer shows up with the game plan B)  and tries to hold it.  I will predict Westview 81 and Obion Co 63.

825481984[/snapback]

He lives!!!! I can't believe it....WesCharge it is so nice to hear from you. I have your letter with me, you can pick it up tomorrow night at the game....I have a pass (or two) if you need them tomorrow night. Bring your puke bag though, because you just might need it........

Hello, Spencer Coffman is no longer at Obion Central!!!!!!! B)

Not so fast my friends picking the "View........Obion Central is for real (there is no midseason peak this year) with the former Martin standout on the sidelines. It should be a good test for both teams. I expect something strange to happen. I think Westview will upset Obion Central in a high scoring afair. Then, Obion will get revenge later in the season when they return to the barn, I mean, the pit.

Edited by 13AA Guru