Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got to give props to my siegel boys. they played great tonight. everyoen played welll all around. BUt i have to shout out to carlton. keepin his cool after what happened takes alot of strength. specially after everything hes been through with the broken wrist and bein out the whole year. this was just his 4 game back and hes doin great. i think hes got a hit in every game since hes came back. he is really a hard player that doesnt let up. i mean hes been out the whle year so hes taking advantage of what he can now. i wish more people would realize what they have in front of them and take advantage caues you never know when you played your last game.

we dont have a sophomore lefty ... kenneth roberts (#4) is a junior and thats probably who you are thinking of ... but no we pitched senior lefty (drew kennet)

825662897[/snapback]

yes we have a sophomore lefty, derek faust... has just as much potential as the junior and senior lefties

Edited by Dodrill22

you're welcome Riverdale.

825662856[/snapback]

I think a lot of our players went straight over there after our game with oakland to cheer seigal on i hope they werent to boistrus the boys cleaned up the feild and then b-lined it to seigal great job seigal now hopefully we can still take care of our buisness which we needed to do anyway and win this thing OUTRIGHT because i i said in a previous post someone is gonna upset a higher seed and ruin there season early look out for seigal and lebanon in tournament play so lets go WARRIORS and take care of buisness tonight and tuesday

Thank you seigal

I think a lot of our players went straight over there after our game with oakland to cheer seigal on i hope they werent to boistrus the boys cleaned up the feild and then b-lined it to seigal great job seigal now hopefully we can still take care of our buisness which we needed to do anyway and win this thing OUTRIGHT because i i said in a previous post someone is gonna upset a higher seed and ruin there season early look out for seigal and lebanon in tournament play so lets go WARRIORS and take care of buisness tonight and tuesday

Thank you seigal

825663086[/snapback]

I also have to give my props to Siegel for knocking off such a good team in Cookville and setting up Riverdale to take first place in district as long as they pull it off tonight and tommorow