District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

phieffer threw for cookeville, and underland for riverdale.the cavs didnt hit the ball at all, left alot of runners on base.the home plate umpire was TERRIBLE!i think the game would have been different if there was a different ump!

825663764[/snapback]

:) I think everyone at the game would agree that the plate umpire was clueless. He was equally bad for both sides. His strike zone was about as big as a his hand with few called strikes. Started out the game with batters swinging to get a strike call from him. Field umpire was better but was unable to call an out on several pick off moves at first. Plate umpire also allowed too many time outs by the batters. I think we'll have better officiating at RHS tonight. Should be a great game.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I think everyone at the game would agree that the plate umpire was clueless.  He was equally bad for both sides.  His strike zone was about as big as a his hand with few called strikes.  Started out the game with batters swinging to get a strike call from him.  Field umpire was better but was unable to call an out on several pick off moves at first.  Plate umpire also allowed too many time outs by the batters.  I think we'll have better officiating at RHS tonight.  Should be a great game.

825663813[/snapback]

Very true. Yes, the ump was terrible, but he was terrible for both sides. We had our chances and didn't capitalize. You can't leave the bases loaded or runners on 2nd & 3rd inning after inning and expect to win. Congrats to Riverdale for getting it done. It should be a great game tonight. These two teams play hard and it is a battle each time we play each other. See you tonight.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Siegel would like some help from Warren Co tonight ... good luck on your 2nd game against the Pats thumb

Darn Umpires I did not get to go last night but i will be there today and i hope my warriors can get another win I am proud of all of them they did great and anytime you get a district win it is awesome now we just need one more and we can go to region without haveing to worry about the district as much. Also I want to add a GREAT job for seigal for beating Oakland what a great win for your program and i hope you do well until you play us

Finals From Tuesday:

Oakland 6 vs Siegel 3

Warren County 7 vs Lebanon 1

Blackman 3 vs White County 2

Riverdale 6 vs Cookeville 3

Riverdale is regular season champions and recieves and automatic berth to the region. Limbaugh will have standings posted at www.riverdalewarriors.com within the next couple of hours.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Matchups will be:

@ Cookeville

Cookeville vs Siegel

Warren Co. vs Lebanon

@ Riverdale

Riverdale vs White Co.

Blackman vs Oakland

(i think these are right)

Finals From Tuesday:

Oakland 6              vs      Siegel 3

Warren County 7    vs      Lebanon 1

Blackman 3            vs      White County 2

Riverdale 6            vs      Cookeville 3

Riverdale is regular season champions and recieves and automatic berth to the region. Limbaugh will have standings posted at www.riverdalewarriors.com within the next couple of hours.

825664458[/snapback]

wow five years in a roll as regular season champs thats pretty rmarkable on Riverdales part but unfortunate for Siegel i wish they could have destroyed Oakland because its awesome to see Oakland lose no matter who the opponent and Siegel is gonna be very underated going into the tournament but i think they will earn some respect

wow five years in a roll as regular season champs thats pretty rmarkable on Riverdales part but unfortunate for Siegel i wish they could have destroyed Oakland because its awesome to see Oakland lose no matter who the opponent and Siegel is gonna be very underated going into the tournament but i think they will earn some respect

825664548[/snapback]

well arent u so special? but guess what looks like u didn't get ur lil wish fella.