District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Drew had his first varsity career homerun the other night against siegel. The ball went half way up the light pole in left field. Give drew some time and he will be up there.

825666182[/snapback]

Drew has been hitting the ball hard all year... he deserves alot of credit. Tyler Bowman is stepping up big for Oakland and pitching great... hopefully they will be able to hit the ball hard tomorrow against Blackman and pull off a win.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has been a crazy district tournament so far ... what a great way to end a

7-AAA baseball season

825669374[/snapback]

You always throw predictability out the window when this district gets together in the postseason. Oakland and Warren Co both have to win out to make it to the championship, but for Oakland, its be done before, will be interesting to see if it will happen.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I found it amusing last night when I overheard a warren co parent tell a Siegel player that "man you guys got lucky tonight by beating a team that is much better than you" :lol:

I found it amusing last night when I overheard a warren co parent tell a Siegel player that "man you guys got lucky tonight by beating a team that is much better than you"  :lol:

825670582[/snapback]

Doesn't surprise me...what I found amusing, or more like rude was the fact that the parents sat in the bleachers and chairs behind home plate smoking with folks sitting all around them. Could have had the courtesy to step away from the crowd to do that. GREAT JOB to Siegel...good job sending the Pioneers packing and good luck against Riverdale and your future games!!

Doesn't surprise me...what I found amusing, or more like rude was the fact that the parents sat in the bleachers and chairs behind home plate smoking with folks sitting all around them.  Could have had the courtesy to step away from the crowd to do that.  GREAT JOB to Siegel...good job sending the Pioneers packing and good luck against Riverdale and your future games!!

825670613[/snapback]

Whats funny is that you two couldn't grow a SET and confront the "comment from WC fan" or "the smoking issue". I see your point on each issue. But don't sit around biting your lips at the game then come on here bashing opposing team's fans when nothing has been said to you!! Good luck against Riverdale!

Whats funny is that you two couldn't grow a SET and confront the "comment from WC fan" or "the smoking issue".  I see your point on each issue.  But don't sit around biting your lips at the game then come on here bashing opposing team's fans when nothing has been said to you!!  Good luck against Riverdale!

825670666[/snapback]

I agree Ross. You guys shouldn't be mad at the players for the actions of their fans. It seems to me "lhsbdb" is upset that WC beat Lebanon 4 times this year. Don't take your actions on the WC players. Lhsbdb you will get your chance again next year.

I agree Ross. You guys shouldn't be mad at the players for the actions of their fans. It seems to me "lhsbdb" is upset that WC beat Lebanon 4 times this year. Don't take your actions on the WC players. Lhsbdb you will get your chance again next year.

825670781[/snapback]

Upset about WC winning 4 times...nope! Just think that adults should have more respect for others than to light up right in the middle of them. They should not have to be told to move elsewhere. Looking forward to playing WC again next year!! :D And I never said anything about being mad at the players for what the fans did???

Whats funny is that you two couldn't grow a SET and confront the "comment from WC fan" or "the smoking issue".  I see your point on each issue.  But don't sit around biting your lips at the game then come on here bashing opposing team's fans when nothing has been said to you!!  Good luck against Riverdale!

825670666[/snapback]

They actually did say something to them about the getting lucky comment....so there goes that arguement thumb

They actually did say something to them about the getting lucky comment....so there goes that arguement  thumb

825670861[/snapback]

Dodrill is the best defensive catcher in the county...no contest.

great work ethic, good ability and good coaching.

Dusty, quit your whining you sound like a girl who didn't win prom queen and now she is bitter. Coaches don't cut talent, unless there is a bigger issue then that.