DII middle

unanymous89

you know we deserved that win more than you did. the whole game we were clearly the better team just couldnt finish and we put it together in the last 5 minutes. We are a clutch team as we also proved against BGA. With the players you have their isnt much room for improvement either, but im glad you beat BGA even though a number of their players were missing but hey a win is a win just like our win over you

825659531[/snapback]

I am not sure you deserved the win that much. I mean maybe it should have been a draw but besides the last 5 min yall didnt have any shots on goal. Like I said we are young and have improved since then. Maybe we will be able to settle this in state. B)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better hope not all you little luck from last year has run out

825659543[/snapback]

Luck or not we are still the State Champs. See ya in State... If you get there.... just kidding i am sure yall will be first in the middle this year because it isnt that strong this year and yall are a good team.

How are you going to say it isnt that strong in the middle?? bga would have beatin MUS hands down yall arent nearly as good as MBA or Father Ryan. And we took FIVE starters to play yall!!!!!!!! Ryan must have had an off game cuz yall arent even on their level. not that i like R.O.B. cuz all he does is talk crap about me. and slash lets leave connor alone. props to BA for just holding us to 2 goals yall are better than we though and that goalie of yalls is incredible

"We played Father Ryan early in the season and were up 2-1 with about 5 min left and they beat us 3-2. They are a decent team and will probably come out #1 in the mid but i still cant believe they beat us. We should have won that game we were just inexperienced and have improved greatky since then. I would like another shot at them."

You are blaming your loss on inexperience? Firstly, it was early in the season, so we both weren't [seasoned] veterans. Second, we scored two goals on ya'll in "5 minutes." Does there have to be an excuse? Can it not just be that we played hard and earned two goals even after you guys went to an "all out defense." When I say that, I mean making personel adjustments to your defense, as you guys did.

"I am not sure you deserved the win that much. I mean maybe it should have been a draw but besides the last 5 min yall didnt have any shots on goal. Like I said we are young and have improved since then. Maybe we will be able to settle this in state."

After we took the lead with only "5 minutes" to go, I dare say that it would be time to play defense. I mean, you guys tried to do the same with fifteen minutes left. So, again, please do not discredit Father Ryan's win. When a team manages to come back from a 0-2 defecit, especially when their opponent is the all-mighty defending state champions, it is a win well deserved.

But, yeah -- thanks for calling us a good team (eventually :D). Don't mind R.O.B. too much, we still have NO CLUE who he is. I'm not gonna hate on him, though. He is talkin' good about us. And, you guys are also a good team. We know what its like to be a young team too. The season's purpose is to prepare teams for State. Can't wait to see how you guys have progressed~

Blah blah blah blah.....

Talk is cheap when it comes to all this tournament talk.

Father Ryan did DESERVE the win simply because they wanted it more. I am an MUS-biased fan but letting a 2-0 lead slide is unacceptable. I don't know about the argument that they must have had on off game because if they are that much better it shouldn't matter.

BGA wouuld have won hands down?? Ok I am sorry you didn't have all your starters but lets not play wouldve shouldve couldve....how about the score is still 3-0 and you can stop talking until your team wins.

Don't talk about it, just play it out and then you can talk if you win.

Shut up ydet. ConnOr (or not er buddy) played his butt off that game. Connor is a great defender and it wasnt totally his fault. Also BA had a chance early on to take a 1-0 lead, philip masters missed from no joke like 2 feet out, that could've changed the outcome tremendously. However hats off to BGA, heck of a team. Wade, Dustin, Taylor, Bristol all those guys are great players. As for you ydet, you talk an awful lot of crap for a guy that plays JV, connor would eat your lunch any day of the week. You are right though when you say that BA kinda folded after that first goal, they have a history of doing that all year long. However things look to be changing, they are not happy with there record at this point, they are much better than there record shows and the state tournament is still there ultimate goal, so look for them to come to the region tourny with fire in there eyes.

825659536[/snapback]

nickforte your insight into the ba team is right on the mark! I too agree that they are a much better team than their record indicates. They could be a very dangerous team during regionals. in my opinion they have a very decent gk. with regards to bga i also would like to give them a big "hats-off' for the season thus far! after the departure of so many starters their record is commendable and a respectable state ranking at this time is well deserved. Still there is alot of soccer yet to be played. your postings last year (at this time) were pretty good! any thoughts on mba? i'm not impressed with their strength of schedule this year. and for the record i know several ryan players and they too are asking who in the heck is R.O.B. he doesn't speak for the team!

i think with father ryan beating brentwood last night it proves father ryan is the best team in DII middle (easy) but also the best team in the state! BGA gave up their chance of being #1 in DII middle by only beating webb 3-2 and USN 2-1 all Father Ryan has to do is dispose of MBA which we will do easily and the title is ours! Brentwood was another horrible team that talks trash to other teams but cant back it up when they play a real team! GO IRISH!!!

Wow, R.O.B., i think you need to watch your posts. You're just making father ryan look bad with your trash. I like that you are trying to support father ryan, but you are ignorant in your posting. Trash like your last post is stupid. So clean up your posts and say something meaningful or shut up. Thanks