Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Subject at hand has nothing to do with all-state kids as much as the worthlessness of that MF book....But now that you brought it up, I do wonder how many of the great teams, that went far, had zero all state kids on it?

You Hampton boys must not buy too many of Murphy's books. If you would up your subscription #, you would get more ink in his book and more kids would be included in his book. If you don't believe me, just ask Roy. He knows all about Murphy's Pole.

• 2 weeks later...

I always look forward to the four weeks before season starts....The chatter makes for interesting talk.

I hope and pray all stay healthy for the entire season for once!

Looking forward to all the games, but there are two I cant wait for ....especially if we field all healthy starters!

I always look forward to the four weeks before season starts....The chatter makes for interesting talk.

Looking forward to all the games, but there are two I cant wait for ....especially if we field all healthy starters!

+1!Good luck to the Dogs.

What 2 games? GP and who?

After just reading the weekend paper, I will now say there are 3 games I can't wait for....GP and two local match ups.

With all honesty, I look forward to them all....except maybe our last one at Cumberland Gap, that's a loooooooooooong>>>>>>

ride for sure

HECK! I just remembered we play Avery Co, NC our 1st game!! So thats four games! LOL

One way or another many mouths will be closed....Until July 2016 of course

After just reading the weekend paper, I will now say there are 3 games I can't wait for....GP and two local match ups.

With all honesty, I look forward to them all....except maybe our last one at Cumberland Gap, that's a loooooooooooong>>>>>>

ride for sure

HECK! I just remembered we play Avery Co, NC our 1st game!! So thats four games! LOL

One way or another many mouths will be closed....Until July 2016 of course

As of now ,I'm really looking forward to Aug 21st.

I bet you are...and at aprox 10:00pm the night of Aug 21, you'll be really looking forward to Aug 28th, and so on....Lol

Yep ,thats the ticket. The Avery game is sorta special because I know so many of the kids and parents over there. Shoot, I've coached several of um.As far as I know ,this may be the 1st ever meeting of these 2 schools.

Yep ,thats the ticket. The Avery game is sorta special because I know so many of the kids and parents over there. Shoot, I've coached several of um.As far as I know ,this may be the 1st ever meeting of these 2 schools.

Outside of any jamboree's this is the first meeting ever between the two. I am anxiously awaiting this one..