Nashville Christian 2015

NCSUNCLE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gold football will once again head west in 2015.  NCS ( if you call that west ), Trenton and Union City.  Union City reloaded once again.  Trenton will also be very good with many skilled positions returning but with the loss of their great coach ( coach Wood who brought their only championship to them ), that should be interesting.  Everyone knows what they have to "try" to do in stopping Union City, Stop the run...stop the Veer.  Right ?  NCS should have what it takes with that many returning this year ( 21 of 22 ? ) BUT, to claim a GOLD or Silver Football, they will have to beat either Union City or Trenton.  No matter if the game IS in Nashville, doesn't matter to Union City.  Hope we get that chance once again.  Many are saying it could be a three peat for Union City.  Trust me, they will and are going to be that good again.  I really doubt anyone from NCS will say much as Union City has dominated them the last 2 years and flat out embarrassed them last year.  No disrespect NCS, you have a pretty good team but you kinda found out the hard way of what good old fashion, simple run the football can do to a team who is not prepared.  Best wishes to all...hope to see you Thanksgiving post Friday night.

If I were not biased and were a betting man I would put some money on NCS this season to take it all in 1A. But. ........I'm biased. I will have to agree with an earlier post that said if NCS doesn't win it all this year they never will. Still hoping to see y'all on Black Friday. Good luck Eagles and Go Tornadoes

Gold will be in the western half of the state again this year (includes NCS in west). Top three in my opinion is Trenton, UC and NCS not necessarily in that order. My personal nod is Trenton but that is why they play the games.  Watching Trenton and UC battle in regular season will be the sign. Not saying Dresden cant surprise some people this year, if anyone overlook us. Look out next year though.

Gold will be in the western half of the state again this year (includes NCS in west). Top three in my opinion is Trenton, UC and NCS not necessarily in that order. My personal nod is Trenton but that is why they play the games.  Watching Trenton and UC battle in regular season will be the sign. Not saying Dresden cant surprise some people this year, if anyone overlook us. Look out next year though.

Trenton ad UC in the regular season may be fun to watch, but the real game will be when they meet in the playoffs.

The Gold football will once again head west in 2015.  NCS ( if you call that west ), Trenton and Union City.  Union City reloaded once again.  Trenton will also be very good with many skilled positions returning but with the loss of their great coach ( coach Wood who brought their only championship to them ), that should be interesting.  Everyone knows what they have to "try" to do in stopping Union City, Stop the run...stop the Veer.  Right ?  NCS should have what it takes with that many returning this year ( 21 of 22 ? ) BUT, to claim a GOLD or Silver Football, they will have to beat either Union City or Trenton.  No matter if the game IS in Nashville, doesn't matter to Union City.  Hope we get that chance once again.  Many are saying it could be a three peat for Union City.  Trust me, they will and are going to be that good again.  I really doubt anyone from NCS will say much as Union City has dominated them the last 2 years and flat out embarrassed them last year.  No disrespect NCS, you have a pretty good team but you kinda found out the hard way of what good old fashion, simple run the football can do to a team who is not prepared.  Best wishes to all...hope to see you Thanksgiving post Friday night.

lets not count Huntingdon out either. Moved down to 1a this year

Huntingdon is a threat but not as much as maybe the Trenton's, Union City's or NCS's....and maybe even Dresden.  Union City has pretty much had their way with Huntingdon as of late also.  e know Union City's dream Run's can't last forever but we sure are enjoying them right now as everyone else would be also.

My daughter who graduated from NCS 3 years ago just send me a txt and said 3 NCS football players were in a very bad car wreck this afternoon! 1 of them has passed away and the 2 others are in critical condition.  

Praying for the Nashville Christian Football Family.  

Extremely sad news, My prayers go out to Family and friends.