Why do certain coaches not send in info to Murphy Fair's Football Book

Thanks Roy, your right on the money. In today's times you have to deal with the media as part of your job and if you can't then you are not qualified for the job. Like I said in an earlier comment, what if a couple of teams didn't show up for the SEC Media Event and said it took to much time. That would go over like a t^^^ in a punch bowl. The same thing here regarding this magazine that covers 85% of the teams in Tennessee while the other 15% want to be hard heads. The very first thing people think when they see the name of the team and (no survey) is what a joke, how did they hire a clown like that to be the coach.

So are you saying Hammontree is a clown?

Thanks Roy, your right on the money. In today's times you have to deal with the media as part of your job and if you can't then you are not qualified for the job. Like I said in an earlier comment, what if a couple of teams didn't show up for the SEC Media Event and said it took to much time. That would go over like a t^^^ in a punch bowl. The same thing here regarding this magazine that covers 85% of the teams in Tennessee while the other 15% want to be hard heads. The very first thing people think when they see the name of the team and (no survey) is what a joke, how did they hire a clown like that to be the coach.

I garuntee you that Jones man and that Saban man look at Murphys pole and his book to see the boys that could play in the SEC. If their coach is too lazy to fill out Murphys survey those boys might not get looked at by those college coaches. You think im joking but im not.

So are you saying Hammontree is a clown?

I'll say this about Hamontree, he is very set in his ways and hard headed as a mule but for the situation at Heritage he is the best choice for a coach because he don't care who's feelings get hurt or who he runs over. The kids are his best interest out there but as a public relations person he has just about burned every bridge possible known to man. I don't wish him anything but the best and hope he can bring Heritage up another level or two this year but it will take a few more years and I wonder at his age will he be there at that time. I truly hope so but I also remember him leaving Maryville right after winning the championship in 1998. My reference to a clown is what most people think when they see that some teams don't want to participate in a high school magazine that features most of the schools in Tennessee except for a certain few. It usually is the teams with crappy records that don't send anything in just as the survey said " No Survey ".