Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

Im hoping all players who had altered grades will sit this season and all games they played in should be forfeited. The people that were behind the alternations terminated. Everyone else who earned the grades and played by the rules should be allowed to continue the season after the investigation is complete. I guess we'll have to just wait and see what the tssaa does and how bad it was...

Sure seems like a case of grade altering to me.  That is a serious offense.  If this offense is true, and it certainly appears to be true, then forfeiting games is the proper thing to do.  However, the TSSAA should also step in and ban them from post season play as well.  I would also go back to last years grades too.  If there are the same types of issues there, the TSSAA should make them forfeit the 2A championship and it should be declared vacant. 

They can make them vacate all they want but we seen the games and we know who won them!!!

It just gives other people some hope but if My team were to make it,I'd rather play DaBears. It would seem cheap to win it all this way.

Some people want to be called champion and that's all that matters. Others actually want to be champions and would rather lose than cheat.

You can tell who is who by the way they respond to things like this