Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

Goldsmith wouldnt of been able to play in the Championship would he? Though he had a knee injury in the QTRS last yr

He was injured in Quarters. Oldschool was just referring to the game if he was able to play. If we would have gotten to Cookeville and he wasn't hurt we most likely would have won. Marion folks told some of our folks they were more worried about TCA than Trez before Goldsmith got hurt. The reason was that we had more weapons on offense. That came straight from Marion parents. I don't think there would have been any way we could have beaten Marion without Goldsmith. Anyway, doesn't really matter it's all history now.

He was injured in Quarters. Oldschool was just referring to the game if he was able to play. If we would have gotten to Cookeville and he wasn't hurt we most likely would have won. Marion folks told some of our folks they were more worried about TCA than Trez before Goldsmith got hurt. The reason was that we had more weapons on offense. That came straight from Marion parents. I don't think there would have been any way we could have beaten Marion without Goldsmith. Anyway, doesn't really matter it's all history now.

I'm glad they were more worried about y'all and the more weapons.

what I have proven is that you are a hypocrite acting like you are concerned about the grades but it only because it will help your team possibly get a championship that they dont deserve.

And Trez deserved it by cheating?!!! That's the problem with Memphis! I've seen it in basketball for years. Kids play for 3 teams in four years and never sit out?! No way that's done without cheating. You're not teaching the kids anything by using these methods. I hate it for the innocent kids.

Reading writing and arithmetic have been replaced with lieing cheating and stealing. And we wonder what is wrong with kids today. It's what they are being taught. At home and school. Do parents even tell their kids how proud they are for getting good grades? Or is it we focus too much on how well my son played last night? Our future is bright with Willie supporting

The only reason you are worried about reading and writing now is because it might help your team advance in a playoff that they would never have if Trezevant plays because if you cared you would know how to spell the active tense of LIE.

what I have proven is that you are a hypocrite acting like you are concerned about the grades but it only because it will help your team possibly get a championship that they dont deserve.

My team is in 5A on the other side of the state. I came to here to catch up on the news about Trezevant that I saw on the main page, and I was thoroughly shocked at your immaturity. The fact that you can try to spin this to be somehow related to our jealousy of Trezevant on the field shows how awful your priorities are. I feel sorry for the kids. They have less than a 50% chance at graduating, they have grown adults who aren't doing what they can to help them prepare for success. And the schools English grade is 16%! And you think people are jealous of this! We are shocked that things could be this bad and that adults could be this incompetent and irresponsible. I see why you put your child in a private school.

I'm glad they were more worried about y'all and the more weapons.

If you took Richardson away from Trez and Goldsmith away from TCA, we had more offensive weapons! Trez had more defensive weapons. You're so full of yourself and can't accept truth in anything. Just accept it! If Goldsmith had played it would have been a tight game but I do accept that we probably would have still lost but it would have been close. We had no answer for Richardson but you wouldn't have had an answer for Goldsmith! Accept it! Oh, Lusanne? Most expensive school in Memphis?! Sell out!! Haha

Smart people everywhere should be concerned about our kids being educated and ready to be productive parts of society. If not,the whole has to pay the price. Education is very crucial. I've got one that received a diploma but didn't get educated, Life is a struggle to say the least. Got 2 more straight A kids and life should be much easier. Its a lot more serious than a game of football.

And Trez deserved it by cheating?!!! That's the problem with Memphis! I've seen it in basketball for years. Kids play for 3 teams in four years and never sit out?! No way that's done without cheating. You're not teaching the kids anything by using these methods. I hate it for the innocent kids.

The kids on the field deserved it. The games were played, that's my problem with the situation. If you want to say they deserve to be punished for this year I'm fine with that but what happened in the past shouldn't be a question. 

If you took Richardson away from Trez and Goldsmith away from TCA, we had more offensive weapons! Trez had more defensive weapons. You're so full of yourself and can't accept truth in anything. Just accept it! If Goldsmith had played it would have been a tight game but I do accept that we probably would have still lost but it would have been close. We had no answer for Richardson but you wouldn't have had an answer for Goldsmith! Accept it! Oh, Lusanne? Most expensive school in Memphis?! Sell out!! Haha

I've always given TCA a pass because of Goldsmith's absence. I'm sure his running would have kept you guys in it. But I believe Marion was at full tilt and they underestimated us. I have a fifth grader who has an academic sponsor unfortunately I couldn't nearby afford the tuition but its a great school. They are hoping to win a D2 title but I don't follow D2 enough to know how good the other teams are. That showed when I foolishly predicted Trezevant to beat Ensworth.   

The kids on the field deserved it. The games were played, that's my problem with the situation. If you want to say they deserve to be punished for this year I'm fine with that but what happened in the past shouldn't be a question.

it's natural to question if they even had the grades last year. This did not just happen this year especially looking at the academic scores posted and graduation rate. Priorities are wrong and it did not just happen this year. Why you fighting this battle? Where is your crew Shante and Universal. Oh wait maybe they know when to shut up.

Do you seriously think that other schools change grades? There are checks and balances in school system and Shelby County is your balance. Trezevant has never been a school for academics with a 42% graduation rate. I just glad the School board is putting education about athletics.

Is this correct 42 percent? You can't be serious!