Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

Some people want to be called champion and that's all that matters. Others actually want to be champions and would rather lose than cheat.

You can tell who is who by the way they respond to things like this

Nobody wants to hear that goody two shoe mess you spewing. If Trez. is the first and only team in the state to bend the rules I apologize but I don't think so.

Oh, it's over alright!! They might let the kids not involved finish the season when they finish their investigation but T$$AA gone putta boot up dat az! No post season this year or next year or worse!! 

they may still go to the post season but they will be like this in the stands  :popcorneater:

Sucks for the ones that do the right thing and the ones that dont need to be

let go.

Edited by vandyfan1

This is just another example of the horribly warped values that have developed in our society. The adults involved in this fraud have done these students a terrible disservice. At least the school superintendent understands the real issue here.

“As an academic institution, we trust our employees to always maintain the highest levels of honesty and integrity with regard to our academic records,†Hopson said. “Students’ futures are in our hands, and we will not tolerate any reckless handling of student records. Anyone found to be directly responsible for or to have assisted in any way in creating the grade discrepancies will face the strictest possible consequences.â€

As adults, one of our primary responsibilities is to insure that our children are properly educated and prepared to become productive citizens. With the TN Promise and HOPE scholarships and Pell Grants, an underprivileged student has a much better chance of pursuing (and succeeding in) an undergraduate education by focusing on academic performance, rather than athletic performance.

It just gives other people some hope but if My team were to make it,I'd rather play DaBears. It would seem cheap to win it all this way.

I know it opens the door for other teams and I probably would feel the same but what i bothering me is all the goody two shoes comments like they are the only team to ever pencilwhip the grades.