Hampton 2017

uknoit2

I'm sure they.ll be just fine,a good program that feeds off itself.

I for one am glad our friends from Marion County are doing well again. They have been a good team the past 4 seasons. 2013-2016 were good for Marion for sure. They will still be a good team in 2017, just not quite the same caliber as they have been lately.

How's things been lookin for those purple people eaters this off season. I assume spring practice went well

MC off season has went well. The biggest thing I have noticed is how much bigger and stronger the kids have gotten. We only had 1 week of spring practice but for the past few years we actually have 5 more weeks of practice and games since they've done so well in the post season and that carries over to the next season in my opinion. Have a few new kids that will be big contributors. Line play will be key. Skill positions we will be very good. I think we have the most dynamic back in our area and if he stays healthy should be in contention for Mr Football. These kids may surprise some people this year.

Edited by PurplePower68

MC off season has went well. The biggest thing I have noticed is how much bigger and stronger the kids have gotten. We only had 1 week of spring practice but for the past few years we actually have 5 more weeks of practice and games since they've done so well in the post season. Have a few new kids that will be big contributors. Line play will be key. Skill positions we will be very good. I think we have the most dynamic back in our area and if he stays healthy should be in contention for Mr Football. These kids may surprise some people this year.

That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to keeping up with em!

• Upvote 1

MC off season has went well. The biggest thing I have noticed is how much bigger and stronger the kids have gotten. We only had 1 week of spring practice but for the past few years we actually have 5 more weeks of practice and games since they've done so well in the post season and that carries over to the next season in my opinion. Have a few new kids that will be big contributors. Line play will be key. Skill positions we will be very good. I think we have the most dynamic back in our area and if he stays healthy should be in contention for Mr Football. These kids may surprise some people this year.

If your team is bigger and stronger than the last 3 seasons then we all need to forfeit right now. Marion County has a punchers chance in the east. I don't think they will be challenged in the playoffs until the quarterfinals. Marion and SP are both in similar situations as for as the playoffs.

If your team is bigger and stronger than the last 3 seasons then we all need to forfeit right now. Marion County has a punchers chance in the east. I don't think they will be challenged in the playoffs until the quarterfinals. Marion and SP are both in similar situations as for as the playoffs.

Not saying they are bigger than the last few years. The returning kids have added a lot of weight and strength since December. Coach Harmon is a beast in the weightroom. Saylors said he has added 20 lbs since December and he looks faster too. The camp they had with Reinhardt University he was timed in the 40 at 4.57 or 4.59. I can't remember. Hard to get a true 40 with a stopwatch and not a laser but the coaches were very impressed. Rumor is he isn't the fastest player on the team either.

Sorry to hijack the Hampton thread. I will stop now lol

Edited by PurplePower68

Not saying they are bigger than the last few years. The returning kids have added a lot of weight and strength since December. Coach Harmon is a beast in the weightroom. Saylors said he has added 20 lbs since December and he looks faster too. The camp they had with Reinhardt University he was timed in the 40 at 4.57 or 4.59. I can't remember. Hard to get a true 40 with a stopwatch and not a laser but the coaches were very impressed. Rumor is he isn't the fastest player on the team either.

Sorry to hijack the Hampton thread. I will stop now lol

Pujo and friends don't mind. I figured Saylors was a true 4.6 type kid. He's a special player that should have a chance to dominate in the valley and a lot of 2A.

Pujo and friends don't mind. I figured Saylors was a true 4.6 type kid. He's a special player that should have a chance to dominate in the valley and a lot of 2A.

We're equally as excited to see Nelson a year older and starting. Capps will be a threat on the edge as well. Nunez will get some carries as a freshman. He has Blake Zeman abilities if he buys into the system.

I garuntee you if you jailhouse fellars had abided by that Childress mans rules you would have got to train for two weeks. You think im joking but im not.