Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

assuming sources are correct jacobs gets a bump to administration creating a coaching opening.

for this scenario to fully unfold, the current principal would have to get bumped up higher in administrarion. He is up for the superintendents job. This would create a principals opening and thus an ooen HC position.

1. Peabody

2. Adamsville

3. Haywood.

I don't know much about Union City. Others I would consider are Scotts Hill, Milan, and Fayette Ware.

In a conversation about best coaching staffs I think the conversation would have to largely be based on w/l record and championships. Of course other criteria should be taken into account but this has to be a large part of it. Looking at that criteria I would say:

1) Union City (3 gold and 2 that I know if silver balls on staff)

2) Milan (2 gold and 4 silver balls)

3) Peabody (1 gold and 5 silver balls if you count Jacobs and Marley combined)

I would have put Henry Co in the conversation but the two championships came under daddy who retired. I'm sure others will debate but just my two cents.

1. Peabody

2. Adamsville

3. Haywood. 

I don't know much about Union City. Others I would consider are Scotts Hill, Milan, and Fayette Ware.

Three good ones...don't think SH is still in the conversation after Stroup moved on though. Not saying that "we" aren't, just haven't proven it. Milan and UC have to be mentioned with the three above, and with the addition of Stroup and Browder to USJ's proven crew, they will be included by everyone before long. Fayette Ware and Lexington have not produced results to match their talent level, IMO.

Get in middle TN where you belong Wavo ;) nah Idk much about their staff but the impact is obvious. Until they win a gold it's hard to put them above UC Peabody Hundon etc

yea the gold ball says a lot for those teams but the coaching staff is for real at Waverly!  if they can keep them the gold ball is within reach just like last year.

Three good ones...don't think SH is still in the conversation after Stroup moved on though. Not saying that "we" aren't, just haven't proven it. Milan and UC have to be mentioned with the three above, and with the addition of Stroup and Browder to USJ's proven crew, they will be included by everyone before long. Fayette Ware and Lexington have not produced results to match their talent level, IMO.

I picked Scotts Hill based off the past. Does SH have one of the best coaches staffs in 2017? Doubt it. But Stroup's turnaround in just 2-3 years is the reason why I mentioned Scotts Hill. 

The same goes for Fayette-Ware. I understand that their region may not be as strong as other regions, but they won 7 games and guaranteed to make the playoffs for at least the next two seasons. Only difference between SH and FW is that FW doesn't have the playoff win yet. 

Lexington, I completely agree with. Their results haven't matched up to the talent and expectation.

I would also include Bolivar and Liberty as well.

I picked Scotts Hill based off the past. Does SH have one of the best coaches staffs in 2017? Doubt it. But Stroup's turnaround in just 2-3 years is the reason why I mentioned Scotts Hill. 

The same goes for Fayette-Ware. I understand that their region may not be as strong as other regions, but they won 7 games and guaranteed to make the playoffs for at least the next two seasons. Only difference between SH and FW is that FW doesn't have the playoff win yet. 

Lexington, I completely agree with. Their results haven't matched up to the talent and expectation.

I would also include Bolivar and Liberty as well.

Scotts Hill still has a very good staff, but I get what you're saying...and as for Waverly, I "excluded" them because of the "west" limitation, and for that reason only. Waverly has done much the same as Scotts Hill as far as building a solid program in a short time, and showing the discipline and support to stay there. There are lots of programs for whom I have a lot of respect, but none more than the Tigers.