Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

This is my first post.  Kinda new to this.  Anyone know when the Riverdale vs. Whites Creek scrimmage starts next Tuesday?  I know Whites Creek always comes to play hard.  I am looking forward to seeing a great scrimmage.

825708873[/snapback]

Welcome aboard the T, from a LOYAL Cookeville and priceless fan! :lol:

Hey rhshasbeen66, dude, that post you made was totally uncalled for! Very bad choice of words.

Edited by stlrcoach

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have zero doubt that not one riverdale poster will have a word to say about your poor choice of words. Not one.

I don't want the post pulled, ignorant comments are best judged in daylight

You should be the one that after reviewing it wants it pulled but I know that will never happen

825709195[/snapback]

82cat, Please notice that I did NOT agree with the afore mentioned comments. Not ALL R'dale fans are insensitive.

As to how Matt has progressed, I have watched every game he has played in since he was a Freshman at R'dale. Is he a 'great' QB? No, but he is NOT that bad either. Main thing is he is a nice kid who gives it his best every time he plays, and no one can ask for any more than that.

I am definitely impressed. I just looked at today's DNJ and there was a feature article on my favorite bulldog player, Brock Willis. This kid impressed me as a soph with his emotion on the field. He went hard every single play , had an excellent nose for the ball, and even tho he wasn't that big....could bring it. When he hit you....you knew you had been hit. I have heard exemplary things about Brock off the field as well. He is a swimming instructor and is patient and good with lil bulldogs. How refreshing to see an article on a kid who is a leader both on and off the field. Best of luck this season to #34.

Cat, do you know if he is still playing some fullback too??? I don't suppose many folk knew he was responsible for many of those rushing yds of the Dawg O last yr.

Hopefully, in the future, the people on this board that are so quick to express their self-righteous indignation will be as generous when it is a Riverdale player that is the subject of an unkind remark.

That has not been the case in the past...hopefully this marks a new beginning...but I'll believe it when I see it. If I missed a quick rebuttal on the ACT remarks please link the post.

Those without sin cast the first stone.

825709302[/snapback]

Does that mean the ones of us who want to sin can now get stoned? :lol: JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just once I wish a thread about this region could make to 30 pages without getting closed during football season, but unfortunately it don't look like it is gonna happen. :lol:

Where are all the WC posters? I need one to complete the list I am gonna give to CoachT for the Plus memberships.

Blazer will you be at the scrimmage on Thursday ?  I look forward to meeting some of the fans, alumni, and parents while I am visiting Blackman. I need to learn the fan base before I start broadcasting BHS games.

825709354[/snapback]

Yeah I will be there. Did you graduate from Blackman? If so, what year? If not, how did you get involved with the program?

I graduated from there in '02, and played quarterback there my junior and senior years.

There has been a little change in plans with the scrimmage tomorrow. The Blaze will now be scrimmaging Franklin tomorrow. I just hope they can make it after a rough 3 days at camp. I talked to one of the players and some coaches tonight, an it sure sounds like they worked pretty hard while they were away. 4 practices on Monday!!!(3 in pads!) Sure am glad Alsup didnt do that in my day.

p.s. You all have to give rhshasbeen a break. You have to remember where hes coming from, if a player doesnt wear red and gold then they cant be worth a flip. But I guarantee you hes not that bad of a guy, I have to work with the guy so I should know.