Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Thanks riverdaleman. I think it will be a game down to the wire as well. The last game was definitely a tuff pill to swallow. The game was in the bag til the last 40 secs or so. That DANG MIMMS!

I also think OHS takes this one. I will reserve my score prediction until I hear a bit more about BHS and see OHS in action a bit more.

I agree also...no score for Siegel against RHS. There is no love lost b/t Rankin and Alsup and since Alsup is the DC........well folks this one could get ruff. Rankin likes to enact revenge. Could be a "Run Em Up, Rankin" at his finest.....

825710542[/snapback]

I disagree with you on running up the score. It is more of a reflection on watson than it is on alsup so i dont think he will run it up intentionally

hoolie, you are correct it is the first game of the year and CPA did score on us last year but CPA had more and better athletes than seigal does right now sp o still say they dont score but you are right we could fumble or throw an int and run it in for a TD but I doubt it.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt that Siegel will be much improved.  Better athletes and the hoopla surrounding their first real home game promises to make this one pretty interesting.  It would be a mistake for Riverdale to be looking ahead to Kilbourne. Siegel is a region game and it's the next game, that makes it an important game.

Will Siegel be rolling out any new traditions along with the new stadium? 

It really looks like every team in the region will be better except possibly Lebanon and RiverdaleLebanon just lost too much to be quite as good. Riverdale, well, I just don't think that you can get much better than the 2004 team.

825710837[/snapback]

I too would like to know if Siegel is planning anything for their stadium...

eh ill tell ya next week about new traditions cuz even I don't know

Heck for the first half of that CPA game it looked like the upset was in the makings not just scored on Riverdale. I would bite your tongue on better athletes...until u see Caleb Harper and a couple of others on the field I would reserve judgement on that one. If we get protection long enough to throw the ball we could score because if Riverdale has a weakness then pass defense is it. THats the way all teams in the playoffs scored on Riverdale last year. If we score it wont be on a fumble return for TD I gurantee that lol

Heck we probably would have scored last year if it wasn't for Rahmel Oliver being able to jump up to Mt. Everest and snatch a ball down lol That was an incredible play

Edited by Harris' hooligans

eh ill tell ya next week about new traditions cuz even I don't know

Heck for the first half of that CPA game it looked like the upset was in the makings not just scored on Riverdale.  I would bite your tongue on better athletes...until u see Caleb Harper and a couple of others on the field I would reserve judgement on that one.  If we get protection long enough to throw the ball we could score because if Riverdale has a weakness then pass defense is it.  THats the way all teams in the playoffs scored on Riverdale last year.  If we score it wont be on a fumble return for TD I gurantee that lol

Heck we probably would have scored last year if it wasn't for Rahmel Oliver being able to jump up to Mt. Everest and snatch a ball down lol  That was an incredible play

825711013[/snapback]

Uhh we might not be the best in that area but that still is not a weakness for us. We should be just fine returning Philip Stevenson to the secondary joined by Scott Thomas and Gaston Miller. We also have a bunch more guys who can get the job done and about 3 sophmores who could step in and do the job any given friday night thumb

hah at first I put if they have an avg area but then changed it...I'm just saying thats the only way anyone moved the ball last year and CPA was a prime example of that...Oak Ridge and Cookeville also sscored by passing on Riverdale

825711096[/snapback]

Correct but even a 'weakness' for Riverdale is still VERY strong thumb. I mean yes they did get scored on a few times but they still were contributers in the 8 shutouts Riverdale put up.