Alcoa Vs. Maryville

TnFootballfan

I can`t decide yet, I`ll get back to you friday at about 10pm with a score  ;)

825724818[/snapback]

WOW this is some exciting stuff thumb It smells like it's gonna be a barn burner! (a lil saying from my AHS vs MHS era) anyway although I'm pulling for Alcoa I pray that each team comes out without any major injuries so that they can terrorize the rest of their opponents and bring both gold balls back to the county! I'm so sick that I want be able to make the game, but rest assured my pc will be tuned in to every hit, pass, run, and score........ Good luck guys and Let's go ALCOA!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me start by saying to Alcoa06 that if you don't know the facts of a story, then don't bother opening your mouth. The counterfeit incident that you referred to in an earlier post was inaccurate. Yes Scott Wilks and Nick Giles SPENT 5 dollars each of counterfeit money to buy lunch at school, but did they make it ? NO!!!! Now that doesn't make what they did OK, because I will be the first to say what they did was wrong and there is no call for it. They also payed their price for it. Not only did they get the one game suspension, but Scott had to have his name all over the front page of the paper and received heck at every game we went to. We had to take our L on our home field without our best player, now this year you get to see what that is like. Even without him we took you all to the last minute and had a soph. RB fumble the game to you all on the 1. I expect much of the same from Alcoa this week. I figure this game to be a war that will stay close until the 4th quarter.

Something that i have not seen anyone on here mention is about the 6'6" soph. TE/DE that transfered in from GA. I hear he is a monster that is gonna be as good/better than Hilsher was. I think that he is going to be a difference maker in this game with his blocking and his pass catching skills. He is also a very good DE. Well i'll stop rambling now, just hadn't seen anything on here about him.

If Im not mistaken didn't alcoa score the most points on Maryville out of all the teams Maryville played except the Central playoff game i believe it was 18 points or something like that so if they got 18 points on Maryvilles great D last year then with the Alcoa offense improved with the addition of Shiverdecker and Maryville losing starters on the D doesnt that mean Alcoa should atleast score more than 18 points. Also if Alcoa does lose Brandon Warren maybe that doesnt have much of an effect on paper but what does it do to the minds of the Alcoa players and Maryville players may bring Alcoa down a bit and give Maryville that extra boost of confidence....also if you are supposed to be suspended for the upcoming weeks game does that mean u cant practice with the team?

If Im not mistaken didn't alcoa score the most points on Maryville out of all the teams Maryville played except the Central playoff game  i believe it was 18 points or something like that  so if they got 18 points on Maryvilles great D last year then with the Alcoa offense improved with the addition of Shiverdecker and Maryville losing starters on the D doesnt that mean Alcoa should atleast score more than 18 points.  Also if Alcoa does lose Brandon Warren maybe that doesnt have much of an effect on paper but what does it do to the minds of the Alcoa players and Maryville players  may bring Alcoa down a bit and give Maryville that extra boost of confidence....also  if you are supposed to be suspended for the upcoming weeks game does that mean u cant practice with the team?

825725000[/snapback]

Actually 12 on the defense. 6 came on a kickoff return for a td

If Im not mistaken didn't alcoa score the most points on Maryville out of all the teams Maryville played except the Central playoff game  i believe it was 18 points or something like that  so if they got 18 points on Maryvilles great D last year then with the Alcoa offense improved with the addition of Shiverdecker and Maryville losing starters on the D doesnt that mean Alcoa should atleast score more than 18 points.  Also if Alcoa does lose Brandon Warren maybe that doesnt have much of an effect on paper but what does it do to the minds of the Alcoa players and Maryville players  may bring Alcoa down a bit and give Maryville that extra boost of confidence....also  if you are supposed to be suspended for the upcoming weeks game does that mean u cant practice with the team?

825725000[/snapback]

No. as I know it BW can practice but can not suit for the game. I have heard the phones at the TSSAA have been ringing off the hook in support of Brandon. I like the kids, but he broke the rules Plain and simple and cut and dry. Let's move on to the game talk.

No. as I know it BW can practice but can not suit for the game.  I have heard the phones at the TSSAA have been ringing off the hook in support of Brandon.  I like the kids, but he broke the rules Plain and simple and cut and dry.  Let's move on to the game talk.

825725072[/snapback]

Could someone tell me why EVERYONE that was at the game seems to think that BW didn't break the rules? I know I saw what happened and the way it was handled was crazy!! I know everyone's tired of hearing about this, but BW deserves to be on that field on Friday!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!! thumb

Could someone tell me why EVERYONE that was at the game seems to think that BW didn't break the rules? I know I saw what happened and the way it was handled was crazy!! I know everyone's tired of hearing about this, but BW deserves to be on that field on Friday!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!! thumb

825725090[/snapback]

Ok we'll divert?

Did BW Punch another Player, Yes or no?

Did he get ejected Yes or No?

If one of these Questions above are answers are Yes.....................He sits.

My last post concerning BW.

Ok we'll divert?

Did BW Punch another Player, Yes or no?

Did he get ejected Yes or No?

If one of these Questions above are answers are Yes.....................He sits.

My last post concerning BW.

825725106[/snapback]

the funny thing is...TSSAA will not call you when they deside thumb !! But thanks for you input!