Alcoa Vs. Maryville

TnFootballfan

ive been on, ive just had school and stuff, and i even had a post deleted yesterday because i was talking bad about tnvols mother, but anyways, i dont see how you can give alcoa the edge. THEY DONT HAVE WARREN, i just dont think that has struck all you alcoa people yet, he isnt playing, he will be in street clothes on the sideline. you wont win. he was a third of your team, sorry guys, but maybe next year....but i doubt it

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Maryville will be without one of the better LB's in the area and will have 10 new starters on offence. I don't think BW would make that much of a difference, if he does it says less about Alcoa's claim this is thier best team ever.

Again I think the game is a low scoreing affair and IMO that gives Maryville the edge. 24.5 hrs till we find out. Go Reb's.

The forcast for game time is: Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the area. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 10 mph or less. Chance of rain 20 percent.

If it rains that will also be good for Maryville IMO, what do you other experts think.

I've just been told my a reliable source that Warren will sit for the game. It hurts me to hear this, but it's the truth! But there's a different game plan now, and it just may surprise a few folks. I know I was shocked when I was told what adjustments were made!! I'm still confident that Alcoa can win this game, but they will have to come out and make no mistakes!! thumb

Well Maryville will be without one of the better LB's in the area and will have 10 new starters on offence.  I don't think BW would make that much of a difference, if he does it says less about Alcoa's claim this is thier best team ever. 

Again I think the game is a low scoreing affair and IMO that gives Maryville the edge.  24.5 hrs till we find out.  Go Reb's.

The forcast for game time is:  Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the area. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 10 mph or less. Chance of rain 20 percent.

If it rains that will also be good for Maryville IMO, what do you other experts think.

825726064[/snapback]

If it rains it's the same for both teams, so I never give much credence to the thought that speedy people aren't fast in the rain. If you're a good athlete you can run fast in the rain. If it were raining while Alcoa was on offense and NOT raining while Maryville was on offense then I would agree with you, but it's raining both teams have to deal with footing issues and a LB is just as likely to slip as a TB.

With all the trash talking from both teams and how everyone thinks their teams is going to win we all have to remember that facts....

1. Maryville hasnt lost since Nov. 29 2003 to Morristown West by 3 points and then their last lost before that was on Sept. 14 to Morristown West by a TD. So it is hard to swallow for Maryville that they might lose a game. They are 57-2 since 2001.

2. Alcoa WANTS to beat Maryville soo bad but they havent since 2000 and that was by a TD. Last year Alcoa's only lost was to Maryville 31-18. This is the first year Alcoa has a chance in years.

3. The fact is...Maryville is not as good as they have been in years and I know their season hasnt started but by paper they do not have the talent they have had in past years. THat doesnt mean they will not develop the talent.

I give Alcoa the edge because of all the talented players.

Alcoa 28

Maryville 21

825725872[/snapback]

YOU A BIG ALCOA FAN I SEE

With all the trash talking from both teams and how everyone thinks their teams is going to win we all have to remember that facts....

1. Maryville hasnt lost since Nov. 29 2003 to Morristown West by 3 points and then their last lost before that was on Sept. 14 to Morristown West by a TD. So it is hard to swallow for Maryville that they might lose a game. They are 57-2 since 2001.

2. Alcoa WANTS to beat Maryville soo bad but they havent since 2000 and that was by a TD. Last year Alcoa's only lost was to Maryville 31-18. This is the first year Alcoa has a chance in years.

3. The fact is...Maryville is not as good as they have been in years and I know their season hasnt started but by paper they do not have the talent they have had in past years. THat doesnt mean they will not develop the talent.

I give Alcoa the edge because of all the talented players.

Alcoa 28

Maryville 21

825725872[/snapback]

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD SCORE HOPE IT HOLDS TRUE

Nope I am a blount county fan....lol but I take it that you are a MAryville fan for saying that tho....

I cheer for both teams! However you just cheer for Maryville. Why cant SOME of the Maryville fans relize that they will not be GREAT every year??? Yes they will be VERY good but not great. Same to Alcoa....the thing is Alcoa fans know that.

825726491[/snapback]

YOU NOT SEE MY NAME I AM A CENTRAL BOBCAT THATS WHY I WANT YOU GUYS TO WIN