Alcoa Vs. Maryville

TnFootballfan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny thing is...TSSAA will not call you when they deside thumb !! But thanks for you input!

825725240[/snapback]

Really? I personally, by first name, for many years, know two of the men who will consider this decision and you are right they won't call me but, I can call them and often do. I won't because I know they will do what is right for Tennessee High School Football and don’t need my $0.02. And what is right is obvious, clear, by the book and I am sorry you and we fans will miss watching Brandon play on Friday!

Sorry I said I wouldn’t comment on the BW thing but it is getting in the way of talking about a great game on Friday.

Really?  I personally, by first name, for many years, know two of the men who will consider this decision and you are right they won't call me but, I can call them and often do.  I won't because I know they will do what is right for Tennessee High School Football and don’t need my $0.02.  And what is right is obvious, clear, by the book and I am sorry you and we fans will miss watching Brandon play on Friday!

Sorry I said I wouldn’t comment on the BW thing but it is getting in the way of talking about a great game on Friday.

825725348[/snapback]

I wasnt being a jerk or anything...I am just getting tired of people talking about it first of all and 2nd I am tired of people saying he does or doesnt deserve to play.

Let us all just NOT talk about it and let TSSAA deside!!!!!! thumb

Now for the game....I am ready for the game....I hate all the talk that gets everyone mad. I just want for friday to get here so the team who deserves to win will get the win!

For those locals...I would buy your ticket early at either Alcoa High School...or...Maryville High School. I have a feeling there will be LONG lines!

For those of you who saw the trashing of the Alcoa roster earlier today, seems it was a Loudon student posting from one of the school computers. A very sick Loudon student, I might add. I'll be talking to their school administrators tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

825725257[/snapback]

Go get him CoachT!!! For the one who did it...GROW UP!!!!

BW is not playing Friday. From a very very very reliable source I learned he will not be playing this Friday. The trash talking needs to be more focused toward something else imo. In my day, a story like this would be 2nd page. The student bodies are the ones that hate each other and commit various pranks against one another. This is pretty weak considering how big this game is going to be.

Someone hacked in to Alcoa's web page on CoachT and changed the prospects last names to perve names.

825725379[/snapback]

No one hacked in. The rosters can be edited until someone chooses to lock them. We count on a little maturity from fans who want coverage of their teams. We have few problems with this but occasionally we run into someone who wants to impress his buddies. If I block Loudon's ip address he will be the first to complain.

Now that is an immature thing to do!! I guess Alcoa will just take it out on the field hahaaha!!! B)

825725380[/snapback]

As the owner of the site stated, it was a kid from Loudon's school district.

And it is a little strong the word Hate. I don't think all of the student bodies hate each other per say, I just think some of the stuff is immature and those who commit various pranks against one another's school is fun, as long as property is not damaged or crimes are commited. This is what makes the games fun, the clean rivilry stuff.

I got my tickets yesterday afternoon at Maryville and suggest everyone do the same because it will be a zoo in Alcoa an hour befor game time. $5 bucks is a small price to pay for this great game IMO.

Go Reb's

Anyone from Alcoa know what time the gates will open?