• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Final Four. Looks like any of the four could win it.

Angels got to be tired and are a little beat up, and White Sox sure did not look intimidated by playoffs in series against Red Sox, so my guess is the White Sox.

Cardinals/Astros should also be tight. I'll go with the Birds with home field advantage, Astros scored more runs in series against Braves than i thought they would, but also gave up more. Worry about Cardinals middle relief and overcoming Astros BIG 3, but I'LL SAY Cardinals/White Sox.

Of course I think I did pick the Yankees, Red Sox, Braves and Cardinals to win division series, so don't run to your bookie on this advice, Maybe I should pick the Astros?

The Final Four. Looks like any of the four could win it.

Angels got to be tired and are a little beat up, and White Sox sure did not look intimidated by playoffs in series against Red Sox, so my guess is the White Sox.

Cardinals/Astros should also be tight. I'll go with the Birds with home field advantage, Astros scored more runs in series against Braves than i thought they would, but also gave up more. Worry about Cardinals middle relief and overcoming Astros BIG 3, but I'LL SAY Cardinals/White Sox.

Of course I think I did pick the Yankees, Red Sox, Braves and Cardinals to win division series, so don't run to your bookie on this advice, Maybe I should pick the Astros?

I am going with you, I see the Cards and White Sox in the WS! And this could be a great fall classic with both teams very balanced with pitching and hitting! :D

I am going with you, I see the Cards and White Sox in the WS! And this could be a great fall classic with both teams very balanced with pitching and hitting! :D

I still think that the CHW offense was a fluke. I don't see them beating the Angels by that much, if at all. I have to stick with my All Star Break predictions and say Reggie Sanders and Chris Carpenter vs. the Angels.

I still think that the CHW offense was a fluke. I don't see them beating the Angels by that much, if at all. I have to stick with my All Star Break predictions and say Reggie Sanders and Chris Carpenter vs. the Angels.

Interesting fact:

The White Sox hit one more home run as a team during the regular season than the Red Sox. I didn't realize that until I heard Peter Gammons say it last week.

Anaheim is hurting on pitching right now. Colon is now done for the season. I have no idea who they will throw tomorrow night.

White Sox in 6.