tank doesnt believe in oak ridge?

NeylandRuled

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR is on a roll and there is NO ONE in 5A that can play with them from this area,but in listening to one of Tanks shows on Saturday morning he made the statement that Soddy Daisy and ootlewah can both beat oak ridge.....Havent they both lost to teams ORHS embarassed? whats your logic Tank.....Does anyone else buy into this farce?

Ootlewah can possibly beat OR, you can't really compare scores, because Ooltewah could of had a bad game against WB, so you never know

Tank made the same kind of statement a coach would make about his own team. That certainly doesn't mean he doesn't believe in them. Ooltewah is averaging over 43 points a game.

I agree, this is High school football, you better show up to play ever game at a high level, Tank believes in OR, but, as he stated they better be prepared for these two teams, they'll be up for the OR game.

OR is on a roll and there is NO ONE in 5A that can play with them from this area,but in listening to one of Tanks shows on Saturday morning he made the statement that Soddy Daisy and ootlewah can both beat oak ridge.....Havent they both lost to teams ORHS embarassed? whats your logic Tank.....Does anyone else buy into this farce?

Well I'm glad he isn't throwing Farragut in there. :thumb: SD defense and offense is not rated as high as FHS. I know the Ads win record stinks against OR but don't count them out yet. I know we had the OR faithful worrying at FHS last year. We want talk about the second game, ouch! :thumb:

Edited by rigger101

Well I'm glad he isn't throwing Farragut in there. :thumb: SD defense and offense is not rated as high as FHS. I know the Ads win record stinks against OR but don't count them out yet. I know we had the OR faithful worrying at FHS last year. We want talk about the second game, ouch! :thumb:

farrgut thought that they should've have won the game last year in the first game @ Farragut and ended up getting a 48-0 thrashing at Blankenship Field in the 2nd region playoffs for saying that they could beat OR

Edited by OR632003

farrgut thought that they should've have won the game last year in the first game @ Farragut and ended up getting a 48-0 thrashing at Blankenship Field in the 2nd region playoffs for saying that they could beat OR

Well I think most of the FHS faithful thought they should have won that game.

But the cats proved us wrong at the ship. :thumb:

I have a tape, would love to sit down and review it with you.

I did say Ooltewah was a very dangerous team, felt like they had the best chance of beating Oak Ridge in the regular season. At the beginning of the year, I could have added Soddy as well.

I did NOT make that statement recently.

And Oak Ridge can't just show up and beat Farragut either, they will need to play well, like they are very capable of. If you think I am Oak Ridge bashing, I am very sorry. You should hear those guys that do the Friday night show! :thumb:

If I ever pick Oak Ridge to lose in the paper, and they don't, then you can bash away. I can say many things, I said I thought WB was a dangerous team, but who did I pick to win? Saying a team has the potential to do something and believing they will actually do it, are two entirely different things.

I honestly doubt I will pick OR to lose a regular season game, but who knows, if it stirs the nest, I have always enjoyed doing that.

Edited by TankTalk

I have a tape, would love to sit down and review it with you.

I did say Ooltewah was a very dangerous team, felt like they had the best chance of beating Oak Ridge in the regular season. At the beginning of the year, I could have added Soddy as well.

I did NOT make that statement recently.

And Oak Ridge can't just show up and beat Farragut either, they will need to play well, like they are very capable of. If you think I am Oak Ridge bashing, I am very sorry. You should hear those guys that do the Friday night show! :huh:

If I ever pick Oak Ridge to lose in the paper, and they don't, then you can bash away. I can say many things, I said I thought WB was a dangerous team, but who did I pick to win? Saying a team has the potential to do something and believing they will actually do it, are two entirely different things.

I honestly doubt I will pick OR to lose a regular season game, but who knows, if it stirs the nest, I have always enjoyed doing that.

:thumb::thumb: