Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

Yeah, I've been there! Isn't that the home of the Blue Angels?

Don't get too Cockey about Central. Helton has the heart for one more try at the rebs. They have proved they are a second half team to FHS and MHS.

Hopefully some of the posters can open their eyes and give this FHS team some respect. This is really a great football area this year.

Yea we know Helton may get another shot at the Reb's. But they have thier hands full getting there IMO. I do expect to play them again, but Central has trouble scoring TD's vs. the better teams. Maryville at home during the play-offs sports a very good record. The Reb's have seen the kid under center 7 times and beat him every time. I don't think Central will stop the Rebs this year.

The Blue Angels and stationed and regularly practice over Naval Air Station Pensacola during the show season. The Museum of Naval Aviation at NAS Pensacola has a viewing area for visitors to watch the team practice. The team also visits the museum to answer questions and sign autographs after select practices. Like I said it is a hoot!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Central guy I got to say Defence beats offense. Thats why we lost to Maryville. Plus Farraget has got the passing game going here lately.....so I heard. I know in pre-season central torched them in punt pass like 40 something to 6.

Also the Rivez kids tackle as good if not better than the Maryville LB. No offence to Maryville.

I take Farraget by 3 cause of their kicker

umm but i mean rigger how many times has farragut beaten in the last 10 years:0 so farragut has no room to talk to a team that owns them. them farragut boyz are gonna wish after the game that they had playing pussycats , but instead they will be playing one PO'ED Wildcat team.holla if ya hear me

Roll Cats Roll

On a serious note. I enjoy watching great programs like OR, DB and Maryville! OR has owned Farragut since I moved here in 2000. Last years regular season game was great.

The Cats did a great job blocking Nick Reviez and OR found a way to win that night. I know the Young men on the Admirals know they have the talent to beat OR but I'm not sure our coaching can beat the Cats.

Good luck Oak Ridge.... Here is hoping that Spencer Gulmire tops the 5,000 yard mark in the 1st half!! And, notch that 1 TD he needs to be the all time TD scorer in OR History as well... WoW!!! and RRRRR!!

Leave it to someone from Farragut to talk about someone else being your daddy!!! Funny, Farragut has beaten Oak Ridge a total of what, 3 times in History... That's your DADDY right there, Rigger, now, bend over and take it again!!

ROLL CATS ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

wow..3 times in history?? ooltewah has won 3 times against oak ridge in history..and they've only played each other 5 times

Edited by mnewballer21

wow..3 times in history?? ooltewah has won 3 times against oak ridge in history..and they've only played each other 5 times

mnb21- go to bed. :D

Yeah I know it's sad. I'm not sure the record during Farraguts Bill Bates and the CN Coach(Sparks) days.

Does anyone have the two teams records against each other since the 70's?

Yea we know Helton may get another shot at the Reb's. But they have thier hands full getting there IMO. I do expect to play them again, but Central has trouble scoring TD's vs. the better teams. Maryville at home during the play-offs sports a very good record. The Reb's have seen the kid under center 7 times and beat him every time. I don't think Central will stop the Rebs this year.

The Blue Angels and stationed and regularly practice over Naval Air Station Pensacola during the show season. The Museum of Naval Aviation at NAS Pensacola has a viewing area for visitors to watch the team practice. The team also visits the museum to answer questions and sign autographs after select practices. Like I said it is a hoot!

FB keep saying what you are saying cause it just gives me more ammo to give the kids over here. I am not going to get on her and talk trash because I have no room YET. But lets just say Joel is coaching like he did in 99 when we beat you. And I will tell you this if we get beat it will be before we play you because you guys are what we are shooting at and us as a staff said lets just work on what we got to do to beat Maryville and see what happens. Also hope Tallent is well soon really like that guy, great kid and player.

FB keep saying what you are saying cause it just gives me more ammo to give the kids over here. I am not going to get on her and talk trash because I have no room YET. But lets just say Joel is coaching like he did in 99 when we beat you. And I will tell you this if we get beat it will be before we play you because you guys are what we are shooting at and us as a staff said lets just work on what we got to do to beat Maryville and see what happens. Also hope Tallent is well soon really like that guy, great kid and player.

Sir, I meant no disrespect, Central has a great team, and one I hope not to face again this year. In 99 Maryville did what they did vs. More West in 04, turned the ball over like 5-6 times. This year Maryville turned it over vs. your katz 4 times and look how close Central came to victory, maybe only losing because of Heltons mistake to Kimsey. I don't care who you are or how good a team is, very few can beat a good team giving the ball away.

No excuses, Maryville lost those games and the cost was potentally two gold balls!

Oak Ridge vs Farragut

Series: Oak Ridge Leads (25-4)

(W)     1977     21-14          (L)          1993     20-21(OT)      

(L)     1978     14-17          (W)     1994     28-14

(W)     1979     37-6          (W)     1995     19-0

(W)     1980     28-15          (W)     1996     36-7

(L)     1981     7-35          (W)     1997     34-6

(W)     1982     21-7          (W)     1998     41-0

(W)     1983     33-15*     (W)     1998     17-3*

(L)     1983     7-10          (W)     1999     49-14

(W)     1984     14-7          (W)    2000     41-21

(W)     1985     19-14          (W)    2001     36-0    

(W)     1986     21-14 (OT) (W)     2002     17-7

(W)     1987     13-7          (W)     2003     14-3

(W)     1988     14-13 (OT) (W) 2004     21-13

(W)     1989     44-10          (W)     2004     48-0*

(W)     1990     30-7

Thanks to David Clary, who gave me all of the all-time records of Oak Ridge and their opponents this season. Clary is the man!!

what a Bozo . :D hijacked another thread haven't ya ?? You contradict yourself every other sentence ... so today you are a member of the Central staff again eh ?? I guess that's why your confident of any prospective rematch ... knowing your genius is far superior than Quarles could ever hope for . :D

We're SKEERED now !!

Oak Ridge vs Farragut

Series: Oak Ridge Leads (25-4)

Thanks Tank!

Wow, only 4 wins, 10 games by a touchdown or less and 4 overtimes.

Yep, they're the Daddy of the football field. It does look like it's been some tuff games over the years.

However, Vandy has played Bama tuff plenty of times but they are still Vandy.

;)

Looking forward to a great game, hopefully the Admirals can take the helm at the ship and sail their way to a Championship.

:thumb:

Of course even if FHS wins it still a one sided affair over the years.

Does anyone in the Knoxville area have a good record against the cats?

Looks like we win one about every 10 years so we're due.

Edited by rigger101

what a Bozo . ;) hijacked another thread haven't ya ?? You contradict yourself every other sentence ... so today you are a member of the Central staff again eh ?? I guess that's why your confident of any prospective rematch ... knowing your genius is far superior than Quarles could ever hope for . :thumb:

We're SKEERED now !!

come on Peppy! Two post isn't highjacking a topic + Central was mentioned twice. So I think it's worth a hoot!

AdmiralDavidFarragutMasonicFDC1.jpg Da** the Cats, Full speed ahead.

Edited by rigger101