White County Vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

[quote name='90warrior' date='Oct 29 2005 - 09:38 PM' post='825803306']

not to blow smoke up anybody's rear ends but here goes. white co. could be 10-0 easily right now and number 1 in the region but were not. here's why and these are the keys to the game. white co.'s injuries this year. if dell lewis is back and i hope they sit him out the other night just to get him back we could have a chance. at 100% he's unstoppable and that's why every college in the sec wants him. number 2- white county has to quit the stupid penalties. i think were averaging like 10 a game for a hundred yards. number 3- no turnovers. hicks has to make smart decisions. something he hasn't done lately. if we do all these things we can beat them. oherwise it will be an ole fashion drilling. i guarantee u maryville hasn't seen boys this big since they have been to ut football game. 90 out.

I guess you have never witnessed the Powell team. Big kids against Maryville?......not much of a problem......you will see.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to blow smoke up anybody's rear ends but here goes. white co. could be 10-0 easily right now and number 1 in the region but were not. here's why and these are the keys to the game. white co.'s injuries this year. if dell lewis is back and i hope they sit him out the other night just to get him back we could have a chance. at 100% he's unstoppable and that's why every college in the sec wants him. number 2- white county has to quit the stupid penalties. i think were averaging like 10 a game for a hundred yards. number 3- no turnovers. hicks has to make smart decisions. something he hasn't done lately. if we do all these things we can beat them. oherwise it will be an ole fashion drilling. i guarantee u maryville hasn't seen boys this big since they have been to ut football game. 90 out.

I am sure that there is some validity to your points. White Co. put up some points on some people early and injuries may have cost them late in the season. They may have some great talent coming back for this game and against Halls or Powell it could have made the difference. But not against Maryville. With everyone on their best day, I don't think they would have enough. I'm a Halls fan so I am not trying to blow smoke either. Maryville is that good. And for that matter so is region 3 4A. Good luck. Somebody has to knock Maryville off for Halls to go all the way. But I don't think it will be White Co. Halls may have to do it themselves to have a chance to make it. Actually noone will probably do it. According to the very latest enrollment, I think Maryville is now the best 5A team in 4A football.

(Just kidding all you Maryville faithful)

Maryville 55

White Co. 14

blueraiderfan be honest. if white co. plays like they did against cleveland do u think they have a chance?

Ok, i'll be honest. White Co. played real well against Cleveland, no doubt, but Cleveland is no Maryville. Guys on Maryville's second string could probably start on Cleveland's team. Maryville is a better coached team than Cleveland also. Maryville is tough to beat, and they rarely do lose. I like Maryville in this one, because they have played better competition and has won against them. Our region only gets about 1 team out of the first round against region 3. After seeing White Co. beat Cleveland, i actually thought that they would have a chance against Maryville, but White Co. just doesn't seem like the same team anymore. I know you guys can blame the injuries to Lewis and Taylor, yea i can see where that would hurt you guys, but 2 guys isn't gonna get it done against 11 Maryville super rebels.

Ok Maryville fans I will give you an unbiased perspective of White County as a Region 4-4A observer.. First of all,discount ANY comment White County fans have made on here.. They are THE MOST DELUSIONAL fans on EARTH.. No exaggeration at all either..They could get beaten by USC by 128 points and have 3 excuses why the refs cost them, 2 injuries that cost them and swear up an down that they are better than them..Their fullback Dell Lewis Jr. is a 270 pound fullback, who they say is the best in the sountheast and EVERYONE wants him.. Hes not listed on ANY recruiting service ANYWHERE..They say he runs like a 4.6 its more like a 4.9 but just hit him low and he will go down, he should be a worry to you because their line will be dominated by your front.. They have a cocky WR JJ Taylor who is pretty good but is easily rattled and very undisciplined..Make sure he's covered through the air because he is the only WR they look for..They also try to throw to Lewis out of the backfield..This should be a blowout..49-0