Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

BLAME IT ON TSSAA!! G-P shouldn't have been there!

As for Friday Night ALCOA has gotten 30 points better than the last time these two have met. Be Careful CAK you might get 91 rung up in you.

But I'll say ALCOA by 55

Good Luck!

BTW, I booked rooms this evening in the Boro' @ the Hampton Inn on I-24 is going fast. you Blount Countian's better get to booking!

:thumb:

Booked a month ago, but not for the 2A, or 3A game this year, only Sat Night 4A and 5A games have my intrest this year.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Tennessee committment and being a Tennessee player is two different things.

Alcoa has talent but 2A must be really bad this year. I think they are the best in 2A East, but how good is it really? Good luck to CAK

Um Tennessee Commitments play good high school football, Tennessee Football Players go to Jail LOLOL

From what I have been told the loss of Rae Sykes was a real stupid move as the team was going full speed in pads and a back up LB went in the pile full speed and broke Mr. Sykes arm. Rae Sykes is a great player and may be healed enough to go in the semi or state game. You know he wants too!

That's my rumor!

I am always fascinated by the way rumors evolve. Here is the truth per an eyewitness ; Alcoa was going half speed during an open date week. Rae did a form tackle on the running back and a starting linebacker, who has trouble finding half speed hit Rae in the arm with his helmet. (no need to bring up the kids name)

We only wish Rae could be back this season. The upper arm heals slowly from a compound fracture so Rae will be out 8 weeks and then another 8 weeks with no sports which pretty much eliminates basketball season also. :thumb:

Edited by Coalman

Im gonna say Alcoa 63-0 But if Alcoa is really tired of hearing bout running the score up they will get out there and actually do it friday night. When you score 60-70 points in a half, you domintated but if you wanna run the score up you would post another 60-70..I didnt see Alcoa winning 140-0 which they very well could have if the wanted to. Alcoa called off the dogs at 70-0...Any other time a team is beat 70-0 NOTHING is said. the other 31 points came from a JV team and MISTAKES BY GATLINBURG PITTMAN!!!! If people keep complaining I hope Reid goes out and hangs 130+ on CAK or Loudon (IF Loudon gets that far) Then complain bout the score!!

Booked a month ago, but not for the 2A, or 3A game this year, only Sat Night 4A and 5A games have my intrest this year.

As a Alcoa grad and ex-player I'll be there Friday supporting my team. I also will be there Saturday supporting my other team, the Rebs. FB, you have made a big deal out of this running up the score thing and I think you should be there supporting the Blount County teams. See you Saturday anyway FB.

Alcoa by what ever they want. They sent a statewide message last week that they could score when and how they wanted and apparently play some D too. No one in AA can touch them so I'm going to say Alcoa 63 CAK 24.

This "message" to the state probably would be more significant if it wasn't GP for goodness sake. A team full of my grandmothers wearing no pads could beat GP.

As a Alcoa grad and ex-player I'll be there Friday supporting my team. I also will be there Saturday supporting my other team, the Rebs. FB, you have made a big deal out of this running up the score thing and I think you should be there supporting the Blount County teams. See you Saturday anyway FB.

Sorry, I'm just a guy who thinks sending the right message to young people is a key ingredient to holding the line on civility in society. That simple. Can't and won't support the inverse.

Secondly, I will not be so fore-boast in predicting a cake walk into the State Game for the Rebels, because there is competition at the 4A level in E. TN. Good luck to you, your team and what ever goals you have.

I was also pounded on this thread and elsewhere for not talking about the game, I posted some thoughts and study concerning the CAK vs. Alcoa game, and is there any constructive comments on my thoughts, pro or con?

Alcoa will not win state this year for three reasons. 1. The loss of Rae Sykes. 2. The big head. 3. Karma (Reid's lack of class will bite him in the behind.) They will get to the final game and lose.

The loss of Rae was big but we have some good people to fill the slot , as for the big head Coach Reid is making practices harder everyday and not letting that happen and thirdly , if you'll watch the replay of that game Coach Reid had all subs in for the last 2 quarters and never threw the ball once . All Alcoa did was hand off and run the ball. How do you tell a freshman or maybe a soph. who gets little playing time not to try ? They work just as hard in practice during the week as anyone and they want to show what they can do when given an opportunity . Guess I'll just consider the source who made this comment .

The loss of Rae was big but we have some good people to fill the slot , as for the big head Coach Reid is making practices harder everyday and not letting that happen and thirdly , if you'll watch the replay of that game Coach Reid had all subs in for the last 2 quarters and never threw the ball once . All Alcoa did was hand off and run the ball. How do you tell a freshman or maybe a soph. who gets little playing time not to try ? They work just as hard in practice during the week as anyone and they want to show what they can do when given an opportunity . Guess I'll just consider the source who made this comment .

When a team is so bad that you get to 35-0 or even 42-0 in the 1st half it is time to pull the starters. Reid had starters in way way past that. The starters are getting nothing from being on the field with what amounts to a freshmen team. Eventually one of his stars will get hurt when he is trying to run the score up. Karma.

Edited by krakatoa