Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

I hope Oak Ridge murders Farragut. After tonight, I have lost all respect for their fans, their students, their administration, and the entire community of Farragut. Their P/A announcer should be fired after his antics and behavior during the game; yelling to the top his lungs and with the speaker on full blast during a 3rd down situation for the Owls. I was later informed that it was a vice principal!!! If the refs actaully had some balls, they would have flagged Farraguts butt for unsportmalnike conduct. After the players shook hands, the fans ran on the field and had to make rude remarks about the Ooltewah players and the score. And finally, the band played as soon as the Owls gathered in a huddle after the game and played as loud as they oculd and as soon as they were done they yell oops...sorry you lost. As the owls were heading toward the buses the principal on a motorcycle drove by the senriors and ran his mouth and allegedly called them "losers" Never, in my life have I seen such low class from one school and I will be making a phone call to Farragut to address this problem. Im pulling for Oak Ridge 100% in this game and I hope they clobber Farragut and hit em in the mouth til they lay down and beg for mercy. :D

Does someone need a tissue?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez who is The Chief? With friends like him Oak Ridge sure doesn't need any enemies.. Calm down Chief, just mellow out.

Hey Blaster the field trip after the game sounds like a winner to me. I'll be over the grill. If you come by give me a shout. I'm the tall, thin, good looking one, Oh well, two out of three ain't bad.

Edited by bounder

QUOTE(rhayes @ Nov 14 2005 - 11:34 AM)

How many state titles does Cookeville have in football? Maybe when you have 7 titles under your belt, your opinion might mean something. Look for Oak Ridge (7 Titles) and Riverdale (4 Titles) in round four.

It's Football Time in TN!

All kidding aside, all I hope for is for great games and from great teams. Who knows who is going to win on Friday? From this side of the bracket, each team has a good argument for being able to take the title. After all, this is the third round of the playoffs, there are no “bad teams” in the mix at this point. Good luck to all and lets keep this a family show…

:D

Jeez who is The Chief? With friends like him Oak Ridge sure doesn't need any enemies.. Calm down Chief, just mellow out.

Hey Blaster the field trip after the game sounds like a winner to me. I'll be over the grill. If you come by give me a shout. I'm the tall, thin, good looking one, Oh well, two out of three ain't bad.

:rolleyes: -deal!

All kidding aside, all I hope for is for great games and from great teams. Who knows who is going to win on Friday? From this side of the bracket, each team has a good argument for being able to take the title. After all, this is the third round of the playoffs, there are no “bad teams” in the mix at this point. Good luck to all and lets keep this a family show…

good post. i'm tired of people taking one fan and thinking that everyone talks trash and plays dirty. i really think that ooltewah fans are taking that a little too harshly.... don't u think farragut fans and players were called losers and were taunted after we played oak ridge... of course we were.. that's beside the point....

I've talked to both kinds of oak ridge people.... some like spencer gulmire, who i know as a friend, were good sports and shook hands with us after the game.. however, some of the oak ridge guys were not so nice, but thats part of football and ooltewah fans have to accept that.

good luck to both teams this friday and may the best team win.

I totally agree. Welcome BACK to the 'Ship Farragut players and fans. The weather report says all should be great, Bounder is doing his great cooking, the welcome mat is out, come on out and support your team!

The game is played Friday night and not on the boards. All stats and past history aside it should be a great game. Lets hope for an injury free football game. ;)

Question for the Oak Ridge fans?

Approximately how many folks does Blankenship Field seat? Also, what do you think the attendance figure will reach for this game? Will it be higher than the first 2 playoff games ?

Just curious.

Looking forward to a really good game this week. I'm hoping for a Farragut upset, but expecting a 7-10 pt. loss. I think the home field advantage will take away any chance Farragut might have had for an upset. Hope I'm wrong !!!

The field will hold about 8k. As long as the weather holds the local crowd will fill the home side and part of the visitor side. Farragut travelled well last time, but did not fill up their side so that is an unknown. Expect a lot of fans from other schools that are no longer in the playoffs, but want to continue to experience the Friday Night High School Football feel.

Come one, come all, on down to the 'Ship on Friday night! <_<

The field will hold about 8k. As long as the weather holds the local crowd will fill the home side and part of the visitor side. Farragut travelled well last time, but did not fill up their side so that is an unknown. Expect a lot of fans from other schools that are no longer in the playoffs, but want to continue to experience the Friday Night High School Football feel.

Come one, come all, on down to the 'Ship on Friday night! <_<

A quarter of Farraguts stands were enpty last week. So who knows. The kids only come out for the Bearden game it seams.

A quarter of Farraguts stands were enpty last week. So who knows. The kids only come out for the Bearden game it seams.

yeah i know. its too bad. all the seniors will come though, you know, maybe their last high school game. unfortunately, underclassman morale is low at the school, but who knows about the turn out. also, does or every fill up the entire stadium. cause when i go, it seems that a lot of the fans just like to bring lawn chairs and sit on the hill. well good luck to both teams and hope to see fhs bring one home