Knox Central Bobcats

TheJudge

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless if Central should win Friday night, some of the Maryville faithful will say that it was a fluke and Maryville's the better team and that the Rebels have more gold balls than CHS (which they do), and that Zach is still junk, etc, etc, etc.

Now, before the Maryville faithful blasts me like some heathen from hades, I just want to say that I respect the Maryville program and the run that they have had has been phenomenal. That is something to definitely be proud about. But what irritates me is how arrogant some of the fans can be. Yeah, trash talk happens and it can make the game more exciting, but when some of you guys cross the line and make personal attacks on a 16-17 year old kid.......where's the sportsmanship in that??? That's just wrong. Enjoy it while you can, because there won't always be a solid fan base when the loss column is more that the Wins......just look at Tennessee right now.

All I know, is that I have no control over the game and it's up to the kids. And the only thing I can guarantee is that I will be there and that it will be standing room only to watch those kids play their guts out on the field......and not in some chat room.

Now, before the Maryville faithful blasts me like some heathen from hades, I just want to say that I respect the Maryville program and the run that they have had has been phenomenal. That is something to definitely be proud about. But what irritates me is how arrogant some of the fans can be. Yeah, trash talk happens and it can make the game more exciting, but when some of you guys cross the line and make personal attacks on a 16-17 year old kid.......where's the sportsmanship in that??? That's just wrong. Enjoy it while you can, because there won't always be a solid fan base when the loss column is more that the Wins......just look at Tennessee right now.

Sofine...........hate to burst your bubble but there are several Central posters that use similar antics. Address your own first and then maybe your sermon will carry some clout.

Central is an excellent team and will give Maryville all they want. It should be a great game and the winner IMO will play for the state title.

Regardless if Central should win Friday night, some of the Maryville faithful will say that it was a fluke and Maryville's the better team and that the Rebels have more gold balls than CHS (which they do), and that Zach is still junk, etc, etc, etc.

All I know, is that I have no control over the game and it's up to the kids. And the only thing I can guarantee is that I will be there and that it will be standing room only to watch those kids play their guts out on the field......and not in some chat room.

You judging the entire Maryville fanbase on the actions of a couple of kids tells me a whole lot more about you than it does about Maryville's fans .

Here's some respect judge....

Central has one of the elite programs in East TN. Central fans are second to none in their support of their team. Central has a long standing football tradition and a tradition of football excellence. Central has one of the winningest football coaches in TN and one of the winningest football families in this state in the Helton's. Central plays hard, gives 110%, plays to their talents and is not afraid to adapt their game to the situation weekly, monthly or yearly. Central is a finesse team with surprising power. Central has the best QB in 4A football in the eastern half of this state. Central has one of the best runningbacks in the state. Central has one of the best if not the best linebacking corps in the state. Central has reliable academics and a caring staff. Centrals weight program is on par with it's compettitors. There's nothing most competitors dread more than going to Helton Field to play the cats on a Friday nite. OK?

Now stop your whining!!! Lil ole woman...

Thanks for the props RebNation. And please be assured that Judge is not a Central fan. I say that because the comment about being sick of Maryville being in the Title game sounds like someone whining from outside the Region. If Central can't be in the Boro, then I want someone from around here to be.