ALCOA AA State Champs !

SPLITBACK

A Liar? Man everytime some one gets on here a points out an opinion of alcoa's hype they get called names.

Let's see Alcoa is 14-1 again? I think last year they were like 14-1 right. D1 Prospects are just that, prospects. Personally, I don't think Alcoa has a legit D1 Player comming out this year. Beating up on 2A this and last year is a far cry from what D1 ball is like.

look I'll stop for now. Alcoa has some very good HS players who have done a great thing by repeating and showing the world what kind of football kids from blount co. plays. And by the way Maryville's hype has been earned by winning SIX gold balls in 7 years, thats results not hype my friend. Win or lose another gold ball this year, Maryville will still beat Alcoa next year. Enjoy your victory and watch out for Gatlinburg Pitman, they hate you guys!

Wow I thought no I hoped that I wouldn't have to do this, but so that we can be clear- Hype: promotion to promote or publicize extravagantly publicity of an extravagant or contrived kind so like I said before if you think that Maryville does not get thier fair share of Hype (promotion, publicity) then you sir are a liar and once again Maryville is a 4A team and should be expected to beat any 2A team even Alcoa. And as far as hate for Alcoa you do enough Gat Pit and the rest of Tenn. And as far as people calling names-from waht I see is anytime someone starts a positive tread about Alcoa you and some of your other cronies chime in with hate and name calling. Check yourself before you wreck yourself Alcoa earn and lived up to the HYPE!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it..... Hey, "do u think Goodpasture had seen any games with duck @ fullback"? :) Great job with the picks BC.... :ph34r: Let's hope we get another gold ball in 4a... I'm back with the wife and kids in the Hoosier state And I'm still very proud to be coach Reid's little brother

I am very proud of Coach Reid also!

I think the game he called at the championship was great! :P

I hope we can keep him in TN, and at Alcoa for a Loooooooooooonnnnnnngg time. :)

-BlountCountySportsFan

I think the game he called at the championship was great! :D

I hope we can keep him in TN, and at Alcoa for a Loooooooooooonnnnnnngg time. :)

-BlountCountySportsFan

Not in this group, and being and Alcoa fan, but you have got to love the play calling at Maryville in the final. Folks might give them a hard time for trick plays in the championship game but if they are legal, and they help you win the big one I say go for it. I love to see a game with razzle dazzle in it.

Also, parting thought, loved the fake punt at the end by the 5a team to close out the game. Who would have thought a fake punt for the first down to keep the ball for the last 100 seconds to help ensure a victory. Both of these are examples of coaching at the highest level.

Having moved here from the Carolina's last year I am very impressed with TN football. Even if my kid brother keeps telling me TN is not know for football.

I think the game he called at the championship was great! :D

-BlountCountySportsFan

Thanks! I wish everyone would realize the hours it takes to plan and prepare and coach these young men.... From a team that is winless to undefeated it makes no difference.... The coaches and everyone involved on every level, ALL bust their butts day in and day out.

Thanks! I wish everyone would realize the hours it takes to plan and prepare and coach these young men.... From a team that is winless to undefeated it makes no difference.... The coaches and everyone involved on every level, ALL bust their butts day in and day out.

I love Alcoa football Congrats Tornadoe players, coaches and fans....to all you haters i'm putting you on ignore

I love Alcoa football Congrats Tornadoe players, coaches and fans....to all you haters i'm putting you on ignore

Your signature is 100% correct. The size of the fight in the yellow jackets is the reason they would embarass the tornadoes. Pound for Pound the UNDISPUTED CHAMMMMMPIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!!!!!

IF THEY PLAYED TOMORROW TROUSDALE 42 ALCOA 2.GO JACKETS! :thumb::thumb::lol:

Your signature is 100% correct. The size of the fight in the yellow jackets is the reason they would embarass the tornadoes. Pound for Pound the UNDISPUTED CHAMMMMMPIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!!!!!

IF THEY PLAYED TOMORROW TROUSDALE 42 ALCOA 2.GO JACKETS! :thumb::thumb::lol:

Do you take medication for this?

UTK,

If that last statement is true then Maryville has a much better team than Aloca and is coached much better. They thumped them with no D1 players like the Tornado's have. They must be a bunch of no names getting coached correctly and Alcoa has a bunch of trouble makers that get suspended if your statement is true. Maybe a chance for them to play at UT afterall.

Ole Dad

"get over it!!!!!!! alcoa has players who are good enough to be on a d1 squad and maryville doesn't have as many."

First of all Alcoa doesn't have a bunch of trouble makers. And if FB is who I think he is, he played at UT himself. I guess that makes him a trouble maker. He definitely shows he a trouble maker on this board.

I was at the game and honestly thought Alcoa looked more like a college team. They were so much better than Goodpasture. I know they had a lot of starters that returned from last year. What will they return next season? It sure looks like everyone else is competing for 2nd place.

Alcoa returns 14 starters next year including both M.V.P ' s from the state championship and will have 26 seniors. They will still be the team to beat in 2A. :thumb:

Excellent Post! I'm VERY proud of ALL of Alcoa's players. They all play their heart out every game. Why FBWhatshisname likes to post on a 2A board about a team

he can't stand even if it is from his hometown is beyond me. Just to stir up the pot and draw attention to himself, which I'm sorry to say he gets away with. His envy of Alcoa's program is so obvious but he'd never come close to admitting it. No, Alcoa didn't beat Maryville, we ALL know that. They have beaten Maryville in the past, and they will beat Maryville in the future. So, it is possible. Could Alcoa have beaten Maryville had Brandon played that night? We'll never know, will we? All that matters now is this Alcoa Team just won back to back State Titles and broke tons of state records this season. They are a special team, and we are so proud of them.

Congratulations Alcoa....2A State Champs!!!!

Good Luck to Maryville Today, better wear your rain coat!

his name is smith, his son is a wanne b d1 prospect..will he be don't know..just wish he would stay off alcoa threds